Escorted Out

Wake Me Up (2)

...editing coming soon dont hate meeee haha...

          The longer we were herding toward the exit by those guards, the stronger my anger was becoming.  It felt like my blood was crackling through my veins.

          Breathe deep, I told myself.

          I finally had to just stop.  When we reached the exit doors, one guard went through and held the door open for us.  Maddie and Amelia walked through, but I stopped.  Jordan crashed into me.  I glared at the security guard in front of us and then shot a glare at the one behind us.

          “We have tickets.  We weren’t doing anything wrong.  You can’t make us leave,” I said in Korean, crossing my arms over my chest.

          I watched the two guards exchange a look before the one who had been behind us stepped up to me.  I straightened my spine, but I began to feel panicky.  He leaned close to me.

          “Yu Kwon said we were to drag you if you didn’t want to come on your own,” he whispered so low I barely heard him.

          “Yu…” I began, but he hushed me.

          “Miss, please don’t cause a scene,” he said louder when a few fans came closer, heading for the exit.

          “Oh…” I sounded, understanding.  Jordan shot me a look.  I giggled.  “Well, let’s go if we have to go then.”

          My three friends were so confused, I managed to pass Amelia and Maddie before the rest of them remembered how to walk.

          I didn’t say anything to anyone and ignored their looks as we followed the first guard around to the side of the building, into an alley.  He opened a thick door behind a dumpster.

          “Beki, you’re going to start busting heads if this turns out to be a slave operation we’re walking into, right?” Jordan asked me lowly.

          I just smiled at her and led the way through the door.

          The guards walked together in front of us and led us down a hallway with bright florescent lights in the ceiling until we reached a simple white door with the number 5 on it.  One guard pushed it open.  I hurried inside first.

          “Holy crap, it was a ploy!” Maddie giggled when the rest of them joined me in the room.  It was a dressing room.  I heard the guards laugh as the boys bowed to them and they shut the door behind them.

          The members of Block b were playing around, chatting and waiting for us apparently.  They were still in costumes and looked exhausted, but almost hyper from all the left over adrenaline.

          After we hugged the appropriate members and greeted the others, we all sat down on the couches set up in the room.

          “How did you girls like our debut?” Tae Il asked, adjusting his hat.

          “You guys look so good on stage!  Rookies my ,” Maddie replied, grinning and watching Kyung out of the corner of her eye.

          “How do you like our new styles?” Ji Hoon, P.O. rather, questioned, standing up and running his hand through his newly dyed and styled hair.

          “It’s awesome!” Jordan gushed.  Her smile wavered slightly when she looked at Ji Ho, I mean Zico.  “It’s a real cool hip hop style.”

          “You don’t like it?” Ji Ho pouted, patting his teased ponytail on the top of his head.  He ran his fingers over this side of his head.  “They buzzed lines in my hair.”  Kyung smirked and ran his fingers over the identical lines on his own head.  Jordan’s smile tightened.

          “You’re cute,” she said, lips not moving.

          Ji Ho’s bottom lip stuck out a little more.  Continuing to pat his hair, he added, “It’s buzzed in the back, too.”

          Jordan’s eyes widened a size.  Lips frozen in her forced, huge smile, she peeked at the back of his head.  She giggled and rubbed her hand up and down his arm.  “You’re cute.”  Ji Ho puckered his lips at her.  She kissed him.

          “It’s ok,” he said, still touching his hair.  “It’ll grow on you.”

          “Are you wearing eyeliner?” she asked, peering at his face.

          “I think it’s hot,” Amelia cooed, batting her eyes at Jae Hyo.

          Yu Kwon turned to me and nodded at me.  I laughed and ran my fingers through his spiky dyed hair.  “You’re cute,” I smiled, kissing him on the cheek.  I hate guys in eyeliner, but I wasn’t about to say that out loud.  At least they didn’t take a razor, haphazardly, all over his head.  Ji Ho’s still a y man.

          I wasn’t about to say that out loud either.

          “Do you girls want to see our dorm?” Ji Ho suddenly asked excitedly.

          “Oh, yeah!  We have a pool table!  And you should see the size of the TV they put in the main room!” Min Hyuck added.

          Did he really think he needed to ask that?

          “Um, I believe I’m speaking for all girls present when I say, hell yes,” I stated.  The girls raised their hands in agreement.

          “How are we going to sneak them in?” Kyung asked.

          A few of the guys murmured thoughts on the matter.  Ji Hoon was the one to speak up first.

          “My room’s window faces that back alley.  Sometimes I see employees from management go out that way to smoke.  We could head over there first and prop open the door.  They could sneak in.  No one would see them.  The fans always wait out at the front entrance,” he explained.

          Ji Ho clapped him on the back.

          “Good idea!” he cheered.

          Wait.  Fans waiting?  These guys have only been Block b for a little while.  Not to mention they only had their live debut today.

          “Fans actually wait outside your building?” I wondered curiously.

          “Yeah, it’s kind of crazy,” Tae Il admitted.  “Our dorm is an entire floor in our management’s building.  It’s where we and other artists practice, record, all that stuff.  There are meeting rooms there, too, for management.  Fans are always outside there with signs or presents for some of the artists.  Lately, they’ve been waiting for us now!”

          How…unsettling.  I laughed with the others, but the jealous crazy part of my brain was going into overdrive.