Play Kiss

Unfair Popularity

"Come, Ji Eun (G.NA's role)! Stay here, and don't go back to your world!" Brian recited out loud. G.NA bit her lips, looked away and playing with her fingers. They were nearing to the kiss scene, and G.NA was nervous. Brian was extremely nervous because he had decided to do something to G.NA during the play.

"No, I have to go back!" G.NA said, shaking her head. Some of the audience sniffed a bit, as G.NA resumed, "There are so many people waiting for me! Especially Jungsu (Eunhyuk's role)!"

"He's just a boyfriend! Be mine for once! Stay here, and don't wake up in your so-called 'dream'!" Brian pleaded, begging on his knees. G.NA bit her lips, as Brian reached towards G.NA's delicate hands. Suddenly, G.NA slapped Brian's firm hands away from hers. Brian looked shocked.

"Don't you dare touch me!" G.NA snapped.


Backstage…

"They're good," IU whispered, leaning closer to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk nodded in agreement.

"Really, really good," Eunhyuk agreed, leaning even closer to IU. His lips almost brushed against IU's ears, but IU was able to dodge his lips in time. It wasn't like Eunhyuk was trying to kiss IU. His eyes were actually glued to Brian, wondering when he was really going to do the kiss scene.


Back on stage…

"If I was able to love you, it's only the power of a dream. In reality, my heart is as cold as ice, and I would not be able to love you from the moment I wake up," G.NA said, leaning against the wall. Brian got back up on his feet and hugged G.NA from behind.

"Then let us dance under the night sky. The moon will be our witness of us being together," Brian said romantically. G.NA blushed, as her heart started beating faster and faster.

"KYA!!! WE LOVE YOU, BRIAN!!!" Brian's fans screamed. Shaddup, G.NA thought, shooting cold glares at those girls. The fans immediately stopped cheering and sat back down. They giggled and watched intensely at the actor. G.NA glanced at Brian, who was holding his hand out for G.NA. G.NA quietly cleared and placed her hand gently on top of Brian's hand.

"I suppose, since I will be leaving soon," G.NA mumbled, clear enough for the audience to hear. Brian flashed G.NA a smile. G.NA turned red as a cherry and her heart almost flung out of her chest. G.NA smiled innocently back, knowing that Brian might've noticed her reddened cheeks. However, Brian didn't. He was blinded by G.NA's playful smile. He turned red and his heart almost bursted out of his chest.

Then the two started dancing. G.NA acted like she didn't even care about the dance, while Brian stared at her admiringly. That's what G.NA had to do– act like she didn't care. Though, if she wasn't acting, she would probably smile slyly while dancing with Brian. She wanted to smile, but knew that her duties of acting came first.

"BRIAN OPPA!!! NEXT TIME, DANCE WITH US!!!!" Brian's fan girls shouted once again. G.NA shot those girls a deadly glare this time. The girls gasp and sat back down, clicking on their flashy cameras. 


Backstage…

"Dang… Those girls are getting annoying," Eunhyuk groaned, taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, they sure are. I wish we could do something," IU complained, grumbling about how annoying those girls were. Eunhyuk stared at IU and smiled lightly, looking back at the stage.

"Eunhyuk!" a student hissed, "You have to go up!"

"Oh shoot," Eunhyuk gasped, "See you later, IU!" He quickly pecked her lips and ran out on stage. As he ran out, IU stared at Eunhyuk, dumbfounded. Did he just… kiss me? IU wondered, her cheeks slowly turning red as a rose. She put on a tight, blushing smile, looking down on the ground, touching her lips with her index finger.


Back on stage…

After Brian and G.NA stopped dancing, a loud, stormy sound effect echoed in the building. Everyone in the audience gasped or screeched, as they saw Eunhyuk appear on top of the cardboard tower.

"G.NA!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, staring into G.NA's eyes. G.NA gasped and widened her eyes.

"J-Jungsu!" G.NA gasped, covering with both of her hands. Brian stepped up and quickly placed one arm in front of G.NA.

"Speak your name!" Brian commanded.

"I am Lee Jungsu, G.NA's boyfriend!" Eunhyuk announced, "G.NA, I've been looking all over for you!"

"You have? But it's impossible! We are in a dream!" G.NA cried.

"Dream or not, we'll be together by heart," Eunhyuk recited, touching his chest. The audience 'awed' at Eunhyuk's cute speech, as G.NA blushed. Brian was feeling a bit irritated when he saw G.NA blushing like this. He looked back at Eunhyuk with deadly eyes.

"Lee Jungsu, I see? My name is Seungho (Brian's role), and I am G.NA's new boyfriend!" Brian defended bravely.

"AH!!! BRIAN OPPA!! DON'T BE G.NA-SSI'S BOYFRIEND!!! BE OURS!!!" Brian's fan shouted. Brian closed his eyes tightly and hesitated for a moment. Ignoring those fangirls once more, he saw G.NA shoot the girls with a deadly, cold glare. He smirked secretly, and looked back at Eunhyuk.

"Maybe you, my lad, is the cure for the desperate lady who lives in the bottom of my house. She carries a thousand curse and cannot get out until the one in her dream appears. Perhaps that is why you are here, to free her curse," Brian thought aloud.

"A desperate lady? No one can compare the beauty of G.NA– I mean, Ji Eun!" Eunhyuk said, trying to cover up his mistake. Curse you, Eunhyuk, for messing up the play! G.NA thought in her mind. But surprising to her, it seemed like no one cared or no one payed any attention. Probably because Eunhyuk isn't the star of this play, G.NA mumbled in her mind.

"This desperate lady is called Yuna, and she has been waiting for that one and only man to free her from the curse! I have seen her once when she wasn't curse, but ever since she was cursed, I had never been able to see her," Brian said, hesitating, "Please, I will–"

"If this 'desperate lady' is important to Ji Eun, then I will visit the lady," Eunhyuk said, staring at G.NA. G.NA stared into Eunhyuk's eyes, then back at Brian. When she stared into Brian's soft eyes, her heart thumped quickly. She looked down, and looked back at Eunhyuk.

"She is important to me, Jungsu. I beg of you to visit that house and help cure that lady's curse," G.NA said slowly. Eunhyuk just nodded, as he went down the tower and exited the stage. A single light flashed on top of G.NA and Brian, as Brian hugged behind G.NA once more. He personally liked this position. It… relaxed him.

"Darling… My Ji Eun," Brian murmured quietly, "Please be mine tonight?" G.NA took a deep breath, and looked into Brian's velvet-like eyes.

Ba-thump. Ba-thump.

"Only for tonight, Seungho. Tomorrow, I will go back to my place with my boyfriend, even though, I confess, that I don't really love him anymore," G.NA confessed, turning around. Some students in the audience hooted, knowing that Brian and G.NA would kiss. However, G.NA knew that it was supposed to be a fake-kiss. Brian was supposed to kiss G.NA right below or on top of her lips. She slowly closed her eyes, as Brian closed his, too. She felt Brian brush a strand of hair away from her face. Suddenly, something soft landed on her own lips. Is this… or is this… Brian?

G.NA's eyes shot right open as Brian pulled back slowly. Quickly, the curtains closed. Murmurs filled the building, as Brian and G.NA stared at each other intensely. G.NA breathed heavily, as Brian smirked. He pulled back from his hug and walked away. Soon, the play resumed. Everyone did great during the play, except for G.NA, who stuttered at some lines when talking to Brian. She knew that she had to talk to Brian tomorrow about what he had just done to her.