Roles

Unfair Popularity

"IU, I'm fine!" Eunhyuk fake-laughed. IU puffed her cheeks.

"My job is kind of failing because of you. You see, Brian-ssi is starting to get suspicious of you," IU explained.

"Fine, I might not be enjoying my time with G.NA. She's a very... cold hearted girl," Eunhyuk confessed, scratching the back of his head. IU sighed deeply, sitting down on a chair. They were in Acting Class, and Brian, G.NA, IU, and Eunhyuk were all in that class.

"I know... I wish there was some way I can change G.NA unnie! I mean, she used to be such a cheerful and bubbly girl! Now she's a snooty, bossy, cold-hearted queen who wants everything her own way," IU grumbled, agreeing with Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smiled and pecked IU's cheek. IU lightly blushed. Yes! I finally kissed IU's cheek! Whew, that was REALLY hard! Eunhyuk thought to himself proudly. He was even prouder when he found out that IU was blushing!

"Eunhyuk oppa..."

"Don't worry, G.NA will turn back. In the mean while, let's see what parts we got for the play," Eunhyuk suggested, standing up. He extended a hand out for IU, who smiled. She was about to take Eunhyuk's hand until…

"Oppa!" G.NA shouted, "Get your over here!" Eunhyuk groaned silently and rolled his eyes. IU giggled.

"Go ahead," IU said, "I'll talk to G.NA about her attitude later, too." Eunhyuk studied IU for a moment, and then nodded as he went towards G.NA, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. IU bit her lips, as a sudden feeling disturbed her. I wish he did that to me, too, IU thought, running over to G.NA and Eunhyuk.

Brian, on the other hand, was reading the 3-paged list for what part he had gotten. He had hoped to play the main role. The play was titled "Dancing in the Dreams." (A/N: Yes, I made it up. ^^ I didn't really know what kinds of play there were, so I just made one up! :D) It was about a girl who was cold, snobby, and rude (Brian immediately thought of G.NA) dreamt about a village with a man living there. He taught her kindness and love, making the girl fall in love with him. He wanted the part of the man who taught the cold girl how to love. 

"AH!!!" G.NA screamed, also looking at the 3-paged paper, "I'm a what?" Brian peaked for to G.NA's side, reading the list G.NA had gotten.

G.NA……………………… Main Girl Role– Cold Girl

Brian laughed.

"You got the main role! That's great!" IU exclaimed.

"Hey, doesn't that part actually relate to G.NA? They are so alike!" Brian pointed out. IU and Eunhyuk stared at G.NA for a moment. Then, they laughed along with Brian. G.NA turned red in anger.

"Oh yeah? Look at your part, Brian!" G.NA exclaimed, pushing her index finger on Brian's name. Brian skimmed through the dotted line.

Brian……………………… Main Boy Role– The Lonely Man Who Fell In Love

Brian smiled. He had gotten his part. Suddenly, he frowned.

"Wait… What?" Brian mumbled, skimming through again. Sure, he had gotten his main role, but why did it wrote that his role fell in love with the girl?

"Oh yeah, they changed the script a bit. I guess Brian has to fall in love with G.NA and then G.NA will fall in love with Brian later," Eunhyuk remembered, as IU nodded eagerly.

"Yep! What'd you get, Eunhyuk oppa?" IU asked. Eunhyuk pointed at his name, which was just above IU's role.

Eunhyuk……………………… Main Boy Role 2– The Cold Girl's Boyfriend

Lee Ji Eun (IU)……………………… Main Girl Role 2– The Desperate Lady

"Omo!" IU exclaimed, "I can't believe it! We're going to be a couple in the role!" Eunhyuk blushed madly, as everyone . G.NA even teased Eunhyuk, too, forgetting that she was supposed to be jealous. Brian carefully examined G.NA's happy, teasing character. He smiled. I like this G.NA better than the cold-hearted one, Brian thought to himself.