Brian Meets IU

Unfair Popularity

"G.NA!!!!" the boys shouted, once again spotting G.NA. G.NA skirted the hallways, hearing the girl scream for Brian's voice. She realized that Brian was running right next to her, following where the she was going.

"GET LOST!" G.NA shouted harshly at Brian, who seemed shocked. Nevertheless, brian followed G.NA, unsure of where to go. G.NA found a bush and hid behind it, and so did Brian. They peaked through the leaves secretly, hoping that they won't be noticed. They found their fans in front of the bush.

"Where did she go?" the boys wondered aloud.

"I think he went this way!" the girls screeched, running towards the east. The boys went to the opposite direction, hoping that G.NA would be there, waiting for them. The two popular students peaked silently, checking if anyone was there. G.NA and Brian sighed in relief, sinking down to sit down and wiping their sweat. Brian turned to G.NA and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Brian Joo," Brian greeted, sticking his hand out. G.NA glared at Brian and slapped his hand. Brian froze, unsure of why G.NA was so moody towards him.

"I never asked to know your name," G.NA snapped, "Plus, I already know your name." She glanced at Brian, who smirked.

"You like me," Brian said. G.NA turned bright red.

"W-What?" she stuttered.

"That's the only way you can know my name. Are you my fan?"

"N-No! I only heard one of your annoying fan shouting your name! I promise! And I don't lie," G.NA said, shaking her head and her hands furiously. Brian leaned closer to G.NA's face, as G.NA tried to pull herself away from Brian.

"Is that right?" Brian asked, staring at G.NA's eyes deeply. G.NA glared at Brian, pushing him with all her strength.

"YA!" G.NA shouted standing up. Brian fell on his bottom, widening his eyes.

"I HEARD G.NA!!" the boys screamed, as the two heard feet quaking the earth. G.NA gritted her teeth as she ran away from Brian, trying to head for class at the same time.

"H-HEY! I NEED HELP FINDING MY CLASS!" Brian shouted.

"OH MY GOSH! I HEARD BRIAN'S VOICE!" the girls screamed, running towards where Brian was. Brian cursed himself for being so loud as he tried to find G.NA. Instead, he bumped with a small, fragile girl.

"Oof! Mianhae," Brian apologized, helping the girl up. The girl smiled lightly.

"It's fine," she started, "You're Brian, the new student, right?" Brian nodded, flipping his hair.

"You're also… the new kingka, the greatest male singer in the school, and is in need of an assistant, right?" IU asked, reading everything from the clipboard she was holding. Brian froze. What…?

"Wait, I'm a kingka? Greatest male singer in this school? And what assistant?" Brian asked, raising an eyebrow. IU looked up at Brian and smiled, extending her hand.

"Hi, I'm Lee Ji Eun. Please call me IU. I am G.NA's personal assistant! Anyways, according to my clipboard… You're new assistant will arrive when it's lunch time. Currently, he is trying to find all your favorites and dislikes," IU explained, stopping when she heard her cell phone ringing. "Excuse me." She opened her phone, reading the I.D caller. She smiled lightly to herself. It was her friend, A.K.A Brian's new assistant, Eunhyuk.

"Annyeong Eunhyuk oppa~" IU said cheerfully, "Yeah, he's here… No, not Brian 'Doo', Brian 'Joo'… No, his face is perfect. No pimples… Oh, really? Well, I told him you'll be meeting him at lunch… Okay, hold up. Brian, how does--wait… You know what, I'll leave it all to you to decide since you know his favorites. Omo, G.NA unnie is calling me. Got to call you later, Eunhyuk oppa… Neh~ I promise to eat with G.NA unnie this time! I will not skip lunch!… Okay, see you later!" IU finally hung up, smiling.

"As I was saying, Eunhyuk, our personal assistant, will meet you at lunch. Please try not to eat the cafeteria's food. It's better to eat from your assistant's food. It's much healthier than the cafeteria's. Anyways, I have to go. I think G.NA unnie has a fan problem again. It's strange, though. Half her fans disappeared and seemed to like you!" IU laughed, chatting casually with G.NA through the phone. Brian awkwardly waved at IU, who was leaving. How did I even became kingka? I just wanted to be a regular student, Brian thought, raising an eyebrow. He sighed as he turned to go to class.

Oh shoot, he thought, I don't know where class is. He turned back where IU had left.

"UM… G.NA's ASSISTANT?!?! CAN YOU HELP ME FIND MY CLAS?!?!?!" Brian shouted, yelling continuously to catch up with IU.