Keep Him Away From Me

Unfair Popularity

"Hey, G.NA!" Brian called, shouting across the hall, "You forgot to tell me where my next class is!" At first, G.NA groaned in annoyance. However, when she heard Brian;s second sentence, she smiled. She turned to Brian.

"Nonsense, Brian! You simply have Eunhyuk to guide you. Yes, Eunhyuk?" G.NA asked, turning to Eunhyuk.

"Yes ma'am! That's my job! To assist Brian!" Eunhyuk said cheekily, winking at IU. IU just smiled. Again, I failed for her to blush because of me, Eunhyuk thought, taking a deep breath.

"But–"

"C'mon, Brian," Eunhyuk mumbled dully, trying to sound enthusiastic. Brian was dragged away from G.NA, who waved like a girly girl would. She coyly brushed her hair behind her ears, smiling brighter than ever. Brian looked upset, as he took a last glimpse of G.NA.

Once Brian disappeared, G.NA smirked, walking maturely towards class. IU ran up to catch up with G.NA.

"Unnie, don't you think that was a bit harsh?" IU asked. G.NA laughed it off and smiled at innocent IU.

"Of course not, dear! This is part of life! Come, come."

"But unnie…"

"Look, it's not like he cares, right?"

"…"

"Right? Oh come on, IU! I was kidding around! Except for him not caring. That's a total fact. Why would he care? He's a kingka! That reminds me, I don't want him to be the kingka. Ugh. How dreadful–"

"Unnie!" IU interrupted, raising her voice. G.NA stared at IU for a moment.

"Did you just interrupt me and yell at me?" G.NA asked, scoffing. IU turned red in shame as she bowed.

"Mian…"

"Ah, that's fine. It's probably from eating your lunch too fast. Ugh, Eunhyuk. But everyone knows that he loves you," G.NA smiled, patting IU's head. I feel like a dog, IU thought. She sighed and shook her head.

"Unnie, you're joking. Why would Eunhyuk have feelings for me? It's pretty obvious that he doesn't. I mean… He knows his duty to serve the kingka! If love got in the way, he's in huge trouble," IU pointed out. G.NA thought about it for a moment.

"Mmm… You're right! Besides, you guys are too young to love. I still haven't found my love! Haha~ It'll be a shame if Eunhyuk found his love first. I mean, he's an assistant!" G.NA laughed.

"He's also my friend," IU mumbled harshly.

"Did you say something, dear?" G.NA asked. IU forced out a smile. 

"No, nothing, Unnie~" IU sang. G.NA grinned.

"Alright! I'm going to class now. Oh… And can you do me a favor?" G.NA asked, turning to IU.

"Anything, Unnie."

"Keep Brian away from me." IU looked shocked.

"Unnie, he's the kingka. He can do whatever he wants to–"

"This is an order, IU. You must keep Brian away," G.NA said with a glare. IU examined G.NA for a second, and then slowly nodded.

"Neh Unnie," IU said, bowing as she watched G.NA leave. Once G.NA disappeared, she quickly dialed some numbers on her phone.

"Eunhyuk oppa?" IU started, "I need help! It's G.NA Unnie and… She wants me to keep Brian away from her. Can you help me?"