Eunhyuk is… G.NA's Boyfriend?!?!

Unfair Popularity

IU chewed her lower lips, busily scribbling random things on her notebook. No, not random things, plans. Plans that would help G.NA's 'Brian problem.' IU sighed deeply, tapping her pencil multiple times on the desk. Ottokae… What should I do? Do I really have a choice? Aish…

She finished her last math problem on her notebook. She closed her books, bent her back down so that she could lean against the table, and continued to doodle on her notebook. Slowly, her eyes drifted off to sleep, where her dreams told her the solution for G.NA's 'Brian problem…'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"EH?!?!" G.NA shouted, shocked. IU flinched and frowned.

"Unnie! You want to announce this to the whole world?" IU snapped. G.NA didn't care about IU's tone that moment. She was just too shocked. I can't believe it…

"You want me to be Eunhyuk's girlfriend?" G.NA asked, making sure. IU nodded quickly. G.NA raised an eyebrow. "And Eunhyuk agreed?"

"Yes, G.NA unnie! I'm seriously!" IU groaned, rolling her eyes.

"B-B-But…"

"But what?" IU asked, annoyed.

"B-B-B-B-But Eunhyuk was meant to be with you!" G.NA exclaimed. IU scoffed.

"Unnie, do you remember the oath I made with you when I became your assistant?" IU asked. G.NA stiffened, as she slowly shook her head. She tried to dig out the memory, but nothing came.

"Ani." IU simply sighed, as she raised her right hand.

"My life is dedicated to G.NA unnie. So no matter what, I will not let anything stand in my way-- including family members, other friends, and especially love. I have been warned that love is the best distraction for every situation," IU finished after saying her oath. G.NA chewed her lips.

"W-When did you say that?!" G.NA asked.

"Probably when you were really busy working on your popularity," IU said, rolling her eyes upward to the ceiling, trying to remember the time she made the oath.

"Oh…" G.NA went quiet, "So explain to me, how did you convince Eunhyuk?" IU smiled proudly, her eyes sparkling with the memory.

Flash Back:

"Eunhyuk oppa!" IU shouted excitedly, running up to her best friend. Eunhyuk turned and smiled softly at IU. 

"Good morning, IU!" Eunhyuk grinned, pecking IU's forehead. IU lightly blushed in embarrassment. Yes! Eunhyuk thought, I made her blush! XD

"Oppa! Dont' do that again," IU frowned, crossing her arm like an arrogant child. Eunhyuk laughed happily as he messed up IU's hair. IU pouted this time, putting on her 'puppy face' effect. 

"So what's up? You seem happy."

"Eunhyuk oppa, I got the greatest idea EVER!" IU exclaimed, "And you need to help me."

"Whatever it is, I will always help you," Eunhyuk smiled. IU smiled back lightly.

"Okay… So you know that G.NA really really and really hates Brian, right? Okay, good! So yesterday, she asked me to get rid of Brian for her. Now, we know we can't get rid of Brian, so this is where you come in: You will be G.NA's boyfriend!" IU explained, chatting quickly. Eunhyuk's face fell. What… he thought, dumbfounded.

"Wait, does that mean you'll be Brian's girlfriend?" Eunhyuk asked, a bit scared. IU widened her eyes and laughed.

"Of course not! It's only you and G.NA unnie! Please? Pretty please?" IU pleaded, clasping her hands. Eunhyuk stared at IU, biting his lower lips uncomfortably. It took him a while to say his answer, especially because he was going to be engaged with some girl he didn't even like or know.

"S-Sure," he stuttered, looking away. 

Flash Back Ended

"It doesn't sound like he wanted to agree to it," G.NA accused. IU laughed.

"Unnie, you know that I tell the truth! I give facts, not false," IU grinned.

"That makes no sense," G.NA pointed out.

"Psh~ What ever! Now, I'm going to bring Eunhyuk so you two can settle things down, arraso? Annyeong~" IU said, waving her hand to find Eunhyuk. G.NA sighed as she shrugged carelessly. At least this will help me get rid of Brian, G.NA thought.