Eunhyuk: Brian's Assistant

Unfair Popularity

It was finally lunch time. Brian quickly went out of class and ran to his locker. There, an unfamiliar student was waiting. Brian raised an eyebrow, slowly walking towards his locker. He checked his locker number with a piece of paper he had wrote just in case he forgot his locker number. The paper and the number matched. So why was the student there?

"Um… I think you have the wrong locker," Brian said, as the unfamiliar student turned around. The student jumped and stared at Brian for a second. He took out a photo and compared it to Brian. The student smiled.

"Hi! You must be Brian! This is your picture, right?" the student asked, handing the photo to Brian. Brian widened his eyes.

"How did you get this?" Brian asked. The student laughed.

"I have my own ways of getting things, just like IU! My name is Eunhyuk, your assistant," Eunhyuk smiled, shaking Brian's hand. Brian laughed as he opened his locker.

"Hahaha~! Wow, Eunhyuk, you're pretty funny. You see, I, um, never asked for an assistant at all," Brian said, struggling to remember the combination.

"5, 36, and 21," Eunhyuk said.

"Thanks– Wait, how did you know my locker combination?" Brian asked, raising an eyebrow. Eunhyuk smiled.

"I'm your assistant! I have to know these things! Oh, and you have to go to the right three times and then stop at 5, then go once to the left until you reach 36, and then spin to the right twice until you reach 21," Eunhyuk explained, noticing that Brian was opening his locker incorrectly. Brian stared at Eunhyuk, shocked how Eunhyuk knew so much about Brian. Then again, he's my assistant, Brian thought once he finally opened his locker.

"Oh, and Brian! No need to buy the school lunch today. I packed a burger, some fries, and they are all home made," Eunhyuk said, shoving a small bag at Brian. Brian stared at the bag and slowly took it. He opened it, sniffed it, and beamed.

"Smells great!" Brian exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm so glad! I thought you'd hate it! You see, all I got from the food you liked was a simple burger and some fries. I packed blueberry yogurt and iced coffee; exactly how you like it!" Eunhyuk informed. Brian nodded as he closed his locker after he had finished putting everything back in his locker.

"So, um… What do you exactly do as my assistant?" Brian asked while they were walking to the cafeteria.

"Eh, it depends. I do whatever you want me to do," Eunhyuk said.

"So if I tell you to jump off the roof, you'd do it?" Brian questioned. Eunhyuk widened his eyes.

"W-W-What?!?! You want me dead?" Eunhyuk asked, stuttering. Brian laughed as he patted Eunhyuk's back.

"I'm kidding, man! Hey, help me find where G.NA is sitting," Brian mumbled, as Eunhyuk whistled.

"You like her?" Eunhyuk teased.

"Hey, it's only to get to know the queenka. I see her as a very cold lady. I think I can change that personality," Brian smirked, once they entered the cafeteria. Students turned. The loud voices died down. They stared at Brian, who already found G.NA: In the middle of the room. He walked towards her, and Eunhyuk followed. The two boys sat down: Brian next to G.NA while Eunhyuk sat next to IU.

"Let's eat lunch together," Brian smiled at G.NA.