Brian's Schedule

Unfair Popularity

"So we're back to your homeroom class!" IU finished excitedly, smiling brightly at Brian. Brian awkwardly nodded. Being with IU was… not as great as you expected. IU talks a lot, is to fast, and I have no clue where my other classes are now, Brian thought numbly.

"Oh, this is perfect!" IU squealed as she clapped her hands, "The queenka is in your homeroom, too! Gosh, how exciting!"

"Yeah, really exiting," Brian mumbled, looking away.

"You better find a spot, Brian. You're going to be late if you don't," IU warned, walking up toward G.NA who was finishing up her math homework. Brian just nodded as he sat behind G.NA, unsure of where to sit. He saw IU helping G.NA out with her problem (or more like doing her homework) as G.NA examined her hair. Brian scoffed.

"You know that's academic dishonesty," Brian said to G.NA, narrowing his eyes on her. G.NA turned around, showing her beautiful and perfect face at him. Brian froze. He had never exactly examined G.NA's face before. Yet, he focused on being angry at G.NA for making IU her slave.

"Excuse me?" G.NA asked, glaring at Brian.

"Why are you allowing IU to do your homework? Thats totally unfair. She's like a slave!" Brian exclaimed. G.NA scoffed.

"You know, as a queenka, nobody would care! This isn't your business, anyways. Plus, IU is my personal assistant, F.Y.I. So back off!" G.NA snapped in english.

"You know I can understand you and speak english, too, right?" Brian smirked, speaking the exact same language fluently as G.NA did. G.NA gasped.

"UGH!" she groaned, facing back at the board. The bell rang, and IU had just finished G.NA's homework. IU sighed in satisfaction, as G.NA smiled and patted IU's knees.

"You're such a great assistant, IU! I love you," G.NA giggled, putting her homework away. IU beamed and smiled proudly as the teacher came in. The teacher greeted the class. The class greeted back. The teacher took attendance. The class shouted, 'Here!' to notify the teacher.

Soon, the teacher allowed the students to go to their next class. The students quickly got up, rushing to catch up with their friends. G.NA waited patiently for IU to get ready.

"I got to go to vocal lessons, unnie," IU said, bowing, "Bye and good luck with dancing!" IU turned to the opposite direction and left G.NA alone, who walked towards her next class. She found Brian following right behind her. She stopped, turned her head, and glared at Brian.

"What do you want?" G.NA snapped.

"I want to know where my class is," Brian said, scratching the back of his head.

"Ask your assistant," G.NA said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm supposed to meet him at lunch," Brian replied casually. G.NA sighed and dialed some numbers on her phone. Brian patiently waited, not sure of what G.NA was doing.

"Hey IU~… Yeah… No, I have to help this jerk out with finding class… Yep, Brian… Well, he just told me he doesn't have an assistant yet and he will meet his assistant at lunch… W-What?! IU!… Fine! Ugh… His assistant better be there by Brian's break!… Yeah, yeah, whatever… Kay~ Cya!" Then finally, G.NA hung up. She flipped her hair and went up to Brian. She opened her hand, waiting for Brian to place the piece of paper that wrote his schedule on her hand. 

"Uh…" Brian said, dumbfounded.

"You're schedule?" G.NA asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Oh! Right…" Brian murmured, giving G.NA the paper. G.NA read the paper, and widened her eyes. She quickly compared his schedule with hers.

"Oh no!" G.NA groaned, "You have the same schedule as me– Oh wait! Never mind! Two classes aren't the same. That's good." G.NA sighed in relief as she read Brian's schedule.

"It seems like you have the same class as me right now. C'mon, follow me," G.NA ordered, handing Brian's schedule back as he followed G.NA. He noticed that the students were making way for the two, whispering and spreading rumors at each other about Brian and G.NA. Brian felt very uncomfortable until they reached the dance class.

"Here you go!" G.NA exclaimed, as she hopped into the class. Brian entered, unsure of what to do. This school is very confusing, he thought, biting his lips.