The Upsetting News

Unfair Popularity

Brian was casually walking to class, a swarm of girls giggling and whispering behind him. He ignored the fans as he went up to the school's "Student's Updates!" board. Brian chewed his gum, his tongue rolling back and forward, side by side. He skimmed through the board, trying to catch anything that would interest him.

 

Student's Updates!

(Written by the students who update other students by writing something on this board.)

- Onew buys 30 chicken in the school!

- MBLAQ performed 'Stay' at the Stage Room this morning! 

- Recent interview with Sulli from f(x)!

- 5Dolls is having a dance contest with KARA today during lunch behind the school!

-Miss A invites everyone to the party!

- G.NA has a boyfriend!

 

Brian skimmed to the last part of the news. He quickly reread the new update. G.NA… W-What?! he stuttered in his mind, running to find the school's daily newspaper. Quickly, he paid a nickel as he grabbed the paper, reading the section where G.NA had a boyfriend. Suddenly, he clamped the newspaper shut.

What am I doing?! I should've be doing this! This isn't my business, anyways! This is G.NA's business! She can choose whatever guy she wants to! Brian thought, finding himself peaking at the letter, "Boyfriend." He gulped, slowly opening the paper. It won't hurt to read a little bit, right? he thought slyly as he skimmed through the page.

 

G.NA Has A Boyfriend!

Recently, the news spread G.NA, the queenka of this school, has gotten a boyfriend! We're very sorry to announce this news to those who are G.NA and Brian fans! However, according to G.NI (G.NA's fanclub), they believe that they should encourage and show support for the new couple! Sadly, most (almost half) of the G.NI members left the group, now cheering for Brian to show that they also care about him. On the other hand, the special man is someone that G.NA has known for a while! To those IU and Eunhyuk fans out there, close your ears! 'Cause G.NA's new boyfriend is…

Eunhyuk, Brian's personal assistant!

 

Brian was puzzled for a moment, after he reread who G.NA's new boyfriend was. Eunhyuk? But I thought he loved IU! I thought everyone new that Eunhyuk loved IU! But… was that an act, then? Does Eunhyuk really love G.NA? Or is this an act? Aish… I'm so confused! Brian nodded, annoyed with his feelings.

"Omo, Brian-ssi, we meet again," a familiar voice said. Brian stiffened as he slowly turned his head around. He turned his body fully, facing the girl who had just announced that she had a boyfriend.

"Annyeong, G.NA," Brian greeted, saluting her with two fingers loosely. G.NA smirked, as she slowly took the newspaper out of Brian's hand. She read the page where Brian was reading and smiled.

"Ah, reading about my boyfriend, hm? I'm so sorry– I mean, happy that I have Eunhyuk as my boyfriend! As you know, I will be calling my boyfriend often to come hang out with me, okay? So, yep! That's all I have to say," G.NA smiled brightly, pretending that she was perfectly fine with the news. She was half-happy to see that Brian was dreadful, but half-angry/upset to know that she had lost almost half of her fans, who went to cheer Brian up. 

"Yea," Brian simply said, feeling awkward that moment. Silence filled the chat for a few second. Then, G.NA broke the silence.

"So?" G.NA asked, as if she was expecting something. Brian looked up from the ground, scrunching his eyebrows.

"So what?" Brian questioned, unsure of what G.NA was trying to say.

"Aren't you going to congratulate me? How about Eunhyuk?" G.NA scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Congratulations, G.NA," Brian said quickly, looking back down on the ground. For some reason, the ground fascinated him that moment. 

"Humph. I expected you to say something more than that," G.NA said, acting as if she was disappointed, "Well, I should be going now, then. Bye!" G.NA flipped her hair, walking like a girly girl as she marched into her classroom. Brian stared at the ground for a moment, holding back his tears. 


A/N: Hey everyone! I just wanted to thank SourireDAnge for suggesting G.NA's fanclub, G.NI! :D Thank you very much! ^^ Please comment and subscribe, too! :D