G.NA's Confused?

Unfair Popularity

At 10:00 P.M, the play finally had ended. G.NA, who hadn't recovered from the kiss scene, rushed out of her clothes to find Brian. She just had to ask Brian what his problem was. She just couldn't believe that Brian had stolen her first kiss. She was saving that first kiss for long and for the right boy. This was totally unfair, and G.NA wasn't aware of Brian kissing her.

He's always unfair. He stole my popularity first, then my fans, and now my lips? Just what on earth is wrong with that boy? He has no rights to do that to me! Aish… I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, I–

"G.NA unnie?" a sweet voice called. G.NA turned around and found IU standing a few feet behind her.

"Wae?" G.AN snapped. IU flinched and bit her lower lips.

"W-Where are you going?" IU asked.

"To find Brian, of course! I need answers from him! He's a cuckoo head! A CUCKOO HEAD! A ERTED CUCKOO HEAD!!" G.NA shouted childishly. IU giggled. erted cuckoo head. Just like what G.NA unnie would think, IU thought.

"Unnie, your acting immature. Calm down. It was only a kiss on the lips," IU pointed out.

"Just a kiss? Only a kiss on the lips? No, IU, this is horrible! It's not just a kiss. It's my first kiss. The only precious thing my lips were able to carry. My first kiss. It just went down the trash like that. Poof! All gone! There is no hope in this world with my first kiss being taken away. It's like all those dramas and such!" G.NA whined. IU giggled once more.

"Unnie, you need to calm down. I mean, everyone got over it… except you. Are you perhaps shocked?" IU asked. G.NA scoffed.

"No one in the our school and in G.NA's history had ever made G.NA surprised, shocked, or–"

"Confused, I know. But just think about. Don't you think that it might've been Brian's first kiss, too?" IU questioned. Something caught in G.NA's throat. She bit her lips nervously and then cleared .

"W-W-Who cares about Brian?" G.NA yelled harshly. Dugun, dugun, dugun… G.NA gulped. Just thinking about Brian made her heart quicken its pace. It was as if her heart wanted to blow her chest up and run towards Brian's heart. 

"Well, his fans does, for one. Remember all those girls shouting and cheering for Brian today? And all those girls who flirts with Brian like crazy at school? Did I mention–"

"Those fangirls are jerks!" G.NA snapped harshly, "They should just give up on Brian. Besides, he's just a plain jerk. Just going crazy over him makes them even lower than him, which makes them idiots and jerks." For some reason, calling Brian a jerk didn't make G.NA too happy.

"Oh, and there's Eunhyuk, your 'boyfriend.' He cares about Brian, right? I mean, he is Brian's personal assistant–"

"Eunhyuk is mine. He's just a useless person to Brian. Brian is just an idiot, so he needs Eunhyuk to help him," G.NA said. Calling Brian an idiot and saying that Eunhyuk was a useless person towards Brian made G.NA's stomach feel sick. IU took a deep breath.

"Alright. Anyways, G.NA unnie, you weren't supposed to get out of your costume," IU reminded. G.NA slapped her forehead with the palm of her hand. She had just forgotten about what IU had said before the play


Flash Back:

"Unnie!" IU called loudly, panting quickly. G.NA turned around and stared at herself in the long mirror. She smirked, as she saw IU in the mirror.

"What is it, IU?" G.NA asked.

"After the play ends, you still have to be in your costume. Your fans will be asking for your autograph and the school's news reporter wants to put this play on the Entertainment Section, arraso?" IU notified, as G.NA nodded.

"Mm, okay," G.NA greed.

Flash Back Ends


G.NA quickly clasped her hands, putting her head down.

"Mian, IU! But can we just pass for today?" G.NA asked.

"No way! Your G.NI fans will be upset, the reporter won't have anything to write about, and your new fans will be disappointed in you! I promised them that they would see you right after the play!" IU complained.

"New fans?" G.NA mumbled.

"Yea, new fans! Your kiss scene with Brian had raised your popularity like crazy! They were going wild!" IU exclaimed with a bright smile. G.NA bit her lips, as she spotted Brian talking to Eunhyuk from the corner of her eyes. Ah! Brian, there he is! I need to–

"Unnie! My watch is beeping! Your late for the fan meeting!" IU gasped. G.NA widened her eyes as she was being pulled by IU.

"B-But–"

"No 'buts!' We have to go now!" IU urged, pushing G.NA into her dressing room. G.NA struggled to open the door, but it was locked. She sighed as she stared at her costume laying on the table, neatly folded. She sighed, as she picked up the dress. But I don't care about my fans anymore. I just want to hear Brian's answer for why he kissed me, G.NA thought, sighing deeply.

Suddenly, her heart began to beat even faster when thinking about Brian and saying Brian's name aloud in her head. She blushed and stared at herself in the mirror. She puffed her cheeks, and groaned, bumping her head lightly on the table. She slightly turned her head around and saw a picture of her, surrounded by her G.NI fans. 

"Is this love I'm feeling?" G.NA asked herself, getting up to change her clothes to meet her fans.