Kiss Part Two

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I parted from his cheek as my cheeks turning red. Why the hell I'm doing it anyway? It is brotherly kiss...right? It is! The silent took over once again. None of us tried to break the silence. Damn, what should I do? He might hate me. No way! He asked for a kiss so I did it. But why? Should I say it's a kiss between hyung and dongsaeng? I took a deep breath before breaking the dead atmosphere between us.

 

 

"I-" both of us said in unison as we looked at each other. I looked away quickly and clear my throat. "Hyung, I...I, well, you know..." say it. I shouted in my mind. "...about the kiss you know it's only a kiss from dongsaeng to his hyung. Well, I mean, you know hyung and dongsaeng" I tried to explain to him as he spoke "Yeah, hyung and dongsaeng. Don't... " I turn my head and look at him "...worry" he continued.

 

 

He doesn't look that happy. "You know what..." I snapped when he interrupt my observations on his sad face. He turned his to look at me and smile widely "I should go see Kai. He probably dead by now since he have bruise on his back. So see you!" He gets up and quickly leaving me alone.

 

 

"That's... a fake smile I ever seen from him" I mumbled quietly to myself. I bring my knees up to my chest and hugs it. Without noticed a tear rolled down wetting my cheek.

 

 

I startled when a sudden soft touch pressing on my cheek. I move a bit to look at the culprit. "Don't cry. You look ugly" Tao said. I huffed. "What are you doing here?" I asked looking away. "Trying to have some fresh air" he said simply as he sat next to me.

 

 

"Or trying to be creep and scare me with your sudden appears from nowhere" I said. I can hear him chuckles. That's unusual for a quiet person like him chuckling. He moves to the side trying to lean his back on the wall. I looked at his movement from my corner eyes and rolled my eyes not caring about it.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter