Pretty Boy

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Here I am standing in front of huge building or should I call my new school from now. I groaned. Why do they have to register me here? Whatever. New school. New friends. Ring ring ring. I should meet the principal now. As I headed to the door suddenly I lost my balance when something bumped on me. I was about to fall if someone didn't catch me. With. Different. Position.

 

 

 He was standing in front of me as my body face him with his arm around my waist "Watch it kid" I looked at this guy, a black messy hair (not too messy), shiny black orbs, tanned skin and thick plum lips. I can see he is smirking now. I pushed him away from the awkward position as I caressed my messy clothes. "Anyway, sorry for bumping on you. See ya pretty boy!" That guy hurriedly went inside.

 

 

I was stunned then snort when something hit my mind with his word. Pretty? How dare he call me pretty! Now I'm late because of this stupid thing. I walked in and find a place where the principal is. When I found it, I turned the knob and saw the principal who sit on his chair with a desk in front of him. "Good morning, sir!" I greeted.

 

 

-

 

 

"Oh Sehun. So, you're Mr and Mrs Oh's son?" the principal asked. I nodded as respond. "Okay then. Ms. Taeyeon, this is your new student and bring him to your class" he command and dismissed her with a wave of the hand. "Please come with me Sehun-ah" Ms. Taeyeon said politely.

 

 

When we're heading to my new class, I started to break the silence "Umm... Ms..." She cut me off "Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon" "O-oh right, Ms. T-Taeyeon. Can I ask?" damn, why do I have to stutter now? "Of course beside I'm your head teacher. You can ask me anything. What is it?" I bite my lower lips before answering "W-Well, is your class nice? I mean, like are they outgoing when it comes to newcomer?" She didn't answer me but I can see she's smiling. A sincere one. "You should look by yourself. Now we're here. Come in"

 

 

As I stepped inside, all the students immediately stop on what were they're doing and went back to their proper sit when they saw Ms. Taeyeon came in. I was amazed with the total people in the class. The class wasn't too messy or too clean but the air in here was nice which makes me smile a bit. Then my smile faded as my eyes landed on familiar figure who sit on the back with legs onto the table. He looked surprised with my presence.

 

 

"Class, you have new friend. Be nice to him. Please introduce yourself to your friends, Sehun-ah" Ms. Taeyeon interrupt my thoughts. I looked at the students in front of me. Some of them whispering to each other while the others focus on me waiting my introduce. "H-Hello everyone. I'm Oh S-Sehun. I-I hope we c-can be friends" I said in stuttered again. Damn! "Oh! He got a lisp! How adorable!" One of the female student said excitedly which making the others squeal. "Hey new student! Welcome to our class!" said another male student smiling.

 

 

"Now that's for the answer for your questions earlier. Can you please sit next to..." Ms. Taeyeon look in front searching for empty seat. "There. Sit next to Jongin" my eyes open wide when she pointed her finger towards the tanned guy I met earlier. "It's Kai, dear Ms. Taeyeon" the tanned guy said as he smirked looking at me. Argh, that face. I take a deep breath and exhale to calm myself as I walked toward him.

 

 

"Hey pretty boy. I never thought meeting you here" he greet when I take a sit next to him and ignore him. He snorts. "Okay class, take out your XXX book and open page 67" Ms. Taeyeon says.

 

 

-

 

 

I couldn't concentrate and I can't stand it when this guy next to me keeps disturbing me non-stop. I was about to fist my hold on my book but then the ring bell. "Okay class, you're dismissed. Oh! And Sehun-ah, mind if tell me w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter