How To Reconcile With Oh Sehun? (2/?)

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sehun stopped struggling and eyes opened wide as Kai captured his lips. He couldn’t move an inch under the tanned male. His body tensed when Kai let go of his wrist to caress his arms instead. He then gathered his energy to push Kai away from him as he breathes properly with the cause of lack of air.

 

 

“What are you doing?!” he managed to yell. Kai who was standing not far from the younger male smirking as he replied “Kissing you?”  Sehun threw his glare at the latter. Kai ignored the gaze as he walked closer to the younger causing the younger hit onto the wooden door once again.

 

 

Again, Kai trapped Sehun in between his arms with smirk sticking on his handsome face. The tanned male leaned closer to the younger. Sehun closed his eyes quickly hoping the latter to stop. Suddenly he felt something heavy landed on his right shoulder with a soft ‘I’m sorry’ murmur.  Sehun slowly opened his eyes to see Kai resting his head on his shoulder.

 

 

Kai wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist, pulling it closer against him gently. “I’m sorry” Kai murmured again. Sehun’s face immediately changed. Kai nuzzled his face on the crook of Sehun’s neck, sniffing the younger’s scent. “I’m sorry if I ever hurt you. I wasn’t doing it on purpose. I did it because of a certain reason but now it’s all over”

 

 

A certain reason? Over? What supposed that mean? Sehun curiously asked in his thought. Kai lifted his head from Sehun’s shoulder to look at the younger’s face. “I can’t stand it seeing you left alone like that” Kai said again. “But why all of you never tried to talk to me even though you know how much it hurts all of you?” Sehun stared at the latter eyes hoping him to tell.

 

 

“I-it’s because…of some reason” Kai moved a step backward as he looked away from staring the younger’s pleading eyes. Sehun pleading eyes faded as he stayed silent for a while. “Then there is nothing for you to say sorry” Sehun mumble softly. He turned and grabbed the door knob to open it.

 

 

“Wait!” Kai quickly turned Sehun’s body around to face him as he grabbed the younger’s face on his big palms. “I’m sorry Sehun. I really am” Sehun hesitates to open his mouth but he end up saying “Then try to explain to me why and what was this reason i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter