Thank You

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I sat on the concrete floor while hugging my legs watching them playing basketball. Of course none other than Kris and Chanyeol. It's really bored because there is nothing to do. Lay said he have to go his model class and that creeper Tao was nowhere to be found. Our class was empty when we arrived there. Everyone wandering around to somewhere. Not like I care much about it though. Am I going to have this type of class every day? Why do I have to complain anyway? It was kinda fun not having class but it can be bored as hell when it comes nothing to do. I sighed.

 

 

"Watch out!"

 

 

I snapped and looked in front me. There the ball was flying fast towards me. I widened my eyes trying to avoid it. It feels like every movement here becoming into slow motion. I slowly move my body to the side but the ball comes closer. I can't make it! I shouted in my mind. I shut my eyes tight when something warmed embrace me and end up falling backward. My back landed on the concrete floor.

 

 

"Are you okay?" a voice said. I opened one of my eye to peek the culprit who helped me. Finally I opened both looking at the person on top of me. Kai. I was trapped in between his arms. He winced when he tried to move away and went back to earlier position. His face somehow...hurt. "Oh my god! You guys okay?" said another voice.

 

 

"Kai..." I said softly. He smiled trying to hide his pain yet still can be seen. "Dude, you okay?" Kris now approached us and Chanyeol knelt down to move him away from me. I sat after that looking at Kai. Worry started to fill my eyes. "That was...nice throw you have back...there" Kai said. I grabbed his arm "Was that hurt so badly?" "It is. No one can bear with Kris's hard throw" Chanyeol interrupt.

 

 

"Well, sorry Kai. I don't have any intention to throw that hard" the taller male apologise while rubbing his neck. Kai looked up and smile with smirk plastered on his face "If I don't move quick, you might hurt Sehun instead of me" I widened my eyes shockingly when he calls my name not pretty boy. Kris froze and fake a cry "I can't imagine it when the ball hit on my gorgeous baby. Ahh! He might hate me!" I facepalmed at his drama scene.

 

 

"But thanks for saving my baby, Kai" he accidentally slapped on Kai's back making him winced. Chanyeol and I gasp. "First of all, let Sehun bring him to the school clinic" suggests Chanyeol. I looked at Kai "Kai you can stand right?" he nodded as I helped him by placing his arm on my shoulders to support him to stand. We sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter