Announcement

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I frowned watching the scene in front of me. There Suho hyung happily having chit chat with Lay hyung. Something is not right here. Why would Lay hyung smile so wide to Suho hyung when his...smile is fake one?

 

 

"Well, the class ended early so I decided to go to dance class but no one...there"

 

 

"It's only Suho hyung and his-" "...boyfriend"

 

 

"Anything but not that"

 

 

"Don't ask about that matter because I won't answer that"

 

 

"Let's go. Kris might wait for us"

 

 

Every Lay hyung's early speeches still invaded my mind. Every word in it has different emotions showed. Mostly are sadness, pain and anger. I looked at Lay hyung who busily chatting with Suho hyung. His face full with force and fake smile he put on his face. I changed my gaze to Suho hyung then back to Lay hyung and back again to Suho hyung. Is it related to him? Or he is the one that they mentioned?

 

 

"We're here!"

 

 

Suho hyung snapped my thoughts with his rise voice. I didn't notice we already arrived in front of our class. We walk in when Suho hyung slide the door to the side until a voice greet us "You guys late. Everyone is waiting" said almost angry Kris hyung but soften afterwards when Suho hyung talked to him.

 

 

I take a look at them especially at Kris. He never or even once showed his ert side or smirk he usually put to Suho hyung. He smiled widely like Lay hyung but his more to care one. Is it really related to Suho hyung?

 

 

I startled when I light tapped on my shoulder. I quickly turn to look at the culprit. "You okay?" said the tall male. "Chan...yeol hyung" I said softly. "You looked lost. Is everything okay?" He asked. I blinked twice, thrice before lowering my head mumbling "Nothing" he tilted his head confused. He put his palms on my shoulders making me look at him "Are you sure you're okay? You don't look li-" He stopped when I remove his hands from my shoulders smiling weakly. "Really, it's nothing" I said to convinced him.

 

 

I opened my mouth to ask him but my voice won't come out and closed it back "It's just...that...I just want to say sorry for what happened earlier. That's all" with that I leave him behind and went to the corner of the room.

 

 

I sat and pulled my legs to my chest. I put my arms on my knees to rest my head on it. Something caught my eyes. There Kai approaching Kris hyung and the others. I carefully observed his actions. I twitched immediately when he does the same thing like Kris hyung do to Suho hyung. His ert side didn't show up. He smiled. He smiles warmly.

 

 

 

Lay's fake smile

 

 

Kris's care one

 

 

And Kai's warmed smile

 

 

At Suho

 

 

...Suho hyung?

 

 

He definitely the person who they mention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter