Ruin

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

As the younger ran out from the class, he was chased by the taller male followed by the other males behind him. One of them kept calling the younger’s name, asking him to stop running. But only get ignored by the younger.

 

 

When Sehun confirmed that there are no any signs of all the males behind him he slow down his pace. While he busy wiping his full-of-tears-stain face, a hand grip his wrist turning him around to meet with the culprit.

 

 

Kris.

 

 

Sehun thought as he stared at the owner’s charming eyes full with worries and curiosity. “You...You’re kidding...right?” Kris spoke. “Let go” Sehun mumbles but only received a ‘huh’ from the taller male. “I said let go of my hand!” Sehun shouted pulling his hand away.

 

 

Kris step back away and widen his eyes when Sehun raises his voice at him. “What do you want? I thought you hate me!” once again the younger raise his voice. “W-What are you talking...about?” the latter stuttered.

 

 

“Don’t act like you don’t know anything! Stop hurting me!” Sehun cries. “Hurting you? What are you saying? Tell me Sehun!” Kris impatiently asked. “What did I do wrong until you guys ignored me for no reasons?” Sehun says in between his sobs.

 

 

Not noticing, both of them not sensing any four figure standing behind Sehun. Kris immediately grab the younger’s shoulders “Sehun, about that...I-I can explain” “There’s nothing you can explain to me...” he said softly. The taller male was about to open his mouth but the four figure distract him from speaking.

 

 

One of them shook his head telling him not to tell about it. Kris’s eyes commute between Sehun and the four figures. He does not know what to spill out from his mouth. “That’s it. I guess there’s nothing to explain after all” said Sehun as he turns around. Kris, again, turning him back to him “I’ll tell you why we ignored you!” he emphasized the ‘we’ word as the four figures flinched.

 

 

“I don’t want to hear any explanations from you! Just...leave me alone!” Sehun screamed. “Sehun I beg you please, let me-” “No!” the male was c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter