Bring You Back

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He whined when a light rays on his closed lids. He opened his eyes to see the white ceiling. “It already morning” the male mumbled. He get up to get ready to attend the school in 8 o’clock.

 

 

The younger male yawned for nth times until he arrived at my class. “Someone looks tired today~” a voice greet the younger. Sehun squinted his eyes at the male as he continued his pace to his seat. “O-kay, someone is moody today” Kai shrugged and went to the younger.

 

 

D.O turned around to look at his son “You look awful today. What happened?” Kai plopped down to his seat, interrupting “Yeah, what happened pretty?” Sehun glared at the male again “I’m annoyed with you that what happen”

 

 

Kai gasps in shock “You hurt me here..” he said while pointing his finger at his chest. D.O rolled his eyes “Leave him alone Kai. So mind tell me about it Sehun-ah?” The younger male laid his head on the table and pouted “I’m sleepy. That’s all~” Before D.O can ‘aww’ at Sehun cuteness, a male teacher enter their class to start the lesson.

 

 

-

 

 

After the lessons over, the younger whined as he clung on the other’s arm “Hyuuung~ I’m bored! Those lessons make me sleepy in every each period!” D.O chuckles at the younger. “Sehun-ah! You should cling on me instead of him!” On the other hand, Kai whined this time earning a cold stare from the younger male.

 

 

“Stop it Kai! Well, since our Sehunnie is bored here why don’t you bring him to some place?” wide eye male gestured Kai to bring him to the place. Kai flicked his fingers as if he knows something. Sehun however blankly look at them back and forth.

 

 

“Come”

 

 

Sehun looked up at Kai who extended his hand at him. “Where to?” he asked. “You’ll know soon” Kai replied shortly. Sehun frowned at the words and coldly said “No way.  I don’t want things happen again” Kai tsk-ed at the younger as he bent down and carried Sehun who shouted ‘hey’, putting him on his shoulder while he said to D.O “I’m borrowing him~ See ya!”

 

 

-

 

 

“LET ME GO!!!”

 

 

Sehun shouted and struggled at his position. “Where are you bringing me to?! Let me down!” he shouted again. He stopped whining and struggling when Kai k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter