Confession (1/?)

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“When will lunch time coming?” Kris groaned as he plopped down on the concrete floor of basketball court. “Never expected that you loved lunch so much” a voice interrupts. “I’m craving for Sehun’s accompany today you dimwit” Kris roared at the tanned male.

 

 

“Duuuh~ you always chasing him every day. EVERY DAY Kris. E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y. Spell it for me!” Kai mentally said back as another tall male went to them. “Don’t you have class period today Kai?” Chanyeol asked as he held the basketball in his hands.

 

 

Kai plopped down next to Kris as he replied “I skipped the class. It’s not my favorite subject anyway~” “How’s he anyway?” Kris asked this time. The tan male scratched his not itchy nose “So far so good. He’s getting better after he joined our class back few days ago. Other words, he’s back to himself” Chanyeol nodded while Kris looked up at the sky.

 

 

“Good to hear that” he replied. “Better be!” someone in their conversations making the three of them turned around to meet the culprit. “You guys eavesdropping us all this time?” Kai face changed into frown.

 

 

“We’re not eavesdropping you guys talking. We were here all the time when I’m having my photo shoot. You guys didn’t notice me!” Lay screamed. Kai almost widen his eyes as he look at his hyungs who shrugging at him.

 

 

“Lay, don’t get mad. Maybe they did not notice us here since it’s only us. Right Jongdae?” Suho who went closer to pat the fuming male as Jongdae nodded in respond. “I think it is better cause no one ever noticed me all the time. Maybe sometimes but still mine is worse than you Lay” another voice joining in.

 

 

Their gazes shift to the other side only to see Tao leaning his back against the wall with his arms crossing. The thin male shoots his glare as he joins the three males sitting on the floor sulkily.

 

 

-

 

 

“You guys seems very obsessed with that Sehun” Jongdae started to speak breaking the silence around them. “Very” Kris sarcastically said while others nodding at his short answer.

 

 

“Why don’t you guys confessed to him?”

 

 

Their ears perked up once hearing the words coming out from Suho’s mouth. They stared at the male who smile warmly at them. “Why don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter