Quit

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

14 February. The day has arrived and it’s time for me to face it. I was sitting on the chair listening to a teacher’s lesson in which obviously no one sitting next to me. I kind of...used to it. The bell rang telling it’s lunch time. The teacher left also with some students to have lunch.

 

 

I packed my things and put it into my bag neatly. “Here” a voice greeted me. I turned my head to face the person. As always, D.O umma, who always cares for me the most. I took a glance on the lunch box and smile a little. “Thank you” I muttered.

 

 

-

 

 

“Sehun-ah...” D.O umma called me. I just hum at him continuing eating my lunch. “Are you sure with your decision?” I stopped eating putting down my chopsticks. I know what he is talking about. “I am” I replied shortly and eat my lunch back.

 

 

“But is it okay? I don’t think they would let you off just like that. What will-” I slammed my chopsticks lightly on the table cutting him off “Isn’t it better if I just quit than staying there only to get ignored for no reasons. And I decided...” I pressed my lips into straight line. It’s hard for me to spill it out.

 

 

“Decide what? What is it? What are you deciding Sehunnie?” D.O umma asked in desperate tone. I sighed. “I decided to stay away from them as soon as I get out from there” I said softly. He gasps loudly. “You can’t! You can’t quit! They must have reasons for doing that to you!” he yelled. “What reason? They don’t have any reason for that!” I yelled back as the other students in the class turn their heads to look at us.

 

 

“I know they hated me now. I was desperate to know why...why they ignore me just like that. If they do have one reason, I might not be able to accept it. I just can’t. I had enough with this ! As you know, I will quit and say it in front of their faces. It’s final!” I yelled again and ran out from the class.

 

 

I run to somewhere not knowing where to go. I stopped my pace as I panted heavily. I wiped my face to get rid of my tears running down wetting my face. ‘Damn it! Why should I cry for them?’ I cursed. ‘I shouldn’t because it’s no use and they...hate me’ I said in my head.

 

 

I jumped when a light tap on my shoulder snap me. I turned around only to meet with the doe eye male. Luhan hyung. “Hello Sehunnie~” he waved. “Hyung, it’s been...awhile” I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter