How To Reconcile With Oh Sehun? (1/?)

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A weak sigh comes out from the pale skin male's mouth. His mind full with the incident happened few days ago. He tried to get rid of it by thinking other things. Still remain the same. "Stupid head!" he messes his hair after he get his head up. "Don't say that!" a voice scolded the male.

 

 

He sticked his lower lip out showing his pout. "Umma~" he called. "Don't umma me Oh Sehun!" D.O raises his voice. Sehun pouted more at his grumpy umma. "Umma~" he called again but only get a hard glare from the latter. "Grumpy..." he mumbles. Not giving up he called his umma for third time. Still not respond from the latter.

 

 

"Are you still mad at me about I quit from their class?" Sehun asked but not receiving any answer from D.O. "Umma. Umma. Umma~" he tugged on D.O's long sleeve wanting some attention from him.

 

 

D.O let out a sigh and turned to look at the younger "I'm not mad at you Sehun-ah but I am mad about you quitting that class. What were you thinking? What are you going to do after lunch? I don't think you have anything that interesting to you except for dance. Right?" Sehun beams immediately as he thought of something "Easy. I'll joined you in your cooking class!"

 

 

"Do you know how to cook?" D.O asked sternly. "...no" Sehun lowered his head while fiddling his fingers as he says softly. D.O slapped his face lightly and sighed more "See! You even ask me to cook for you" "B-but I can learned cooking from you! ...if I understood how to cook" he mumbles softly on the last sentence.

 

 

"The problem is you're not confident enough! Just make up with them and go back to your dance class" Sehun faked his cries when D.O said that to him " Uwaa~ I don't want to! What if they don't accept me anymore? What if they hated me? What if... uwaaaaa!!!" he hugged the latter's waist and kept faking his cry.

 

 

D.O caressed the younger male's hair "They won't. They would never did that to you. If they really do, I am sure I'm gonna hit them with my pan. Really" Sehun looked up at his umma with his pout "You'll hurt them" "So what?! I don't want them to hurt my baby Sehun! Those bast-" D.O was interrupted when a tall figure stand close to them.

 

 

"What do you want?" D.O asked harshly to the tan male. "I want Sehun. Please give us a minute to talk. Alone" he smiles. D.O looked at the younger male as the younger male mouth a 'NO' and looked back to the tan male "You should ask Sehun whether he wants it or not"

 

 

Kai ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter