Confession (2/2)

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Is it good?” the smaller male asked with excited tone. “Like usual. Perfect! …or might be greater than that” Sehun giggles as he continued eating his lunch. “Aww~ why do you have to be so adorable?” D.O squeals while pinch the younger’s cheek. Sehun pouted earning a loud squeal from the other.

 

 

Both of them turn their heads as well as their classmates at the sound of loud bang of their class doo. Sehun raises his eyebrows, surprised at the sight. There is tall male with his left hand held the door frame while the other on his knee as he panting hard.

 

 

The male then stood properly as his breath stable. He walked to Sehun’s table, eyes not leaving on him. When he managed to the younger male, he slammed his hands on table shocking all the people in the class including Sehun who jumped on his seat. “Y-yes? He stammered.

 

 

“I love you. Would you like to be my boyfriend?”

 

 

Sehun widen his eyes at the sudden confession that comes out from the male’s mouth. “Are you okay?” the younger male asks in concern. “I’m not okay. Not until you answer my question. Say that you love me too” the male said firmly. “Tao, what are you doing? You came from nowhere and said that words to me while I’m having my lovely lunch. Stop it, everyone is watching! It’s embarrassing!” he said in low tone with a blush crept all over the younger male’s face.

 

 

“Say it!” Tao almost yell. “Uh, wha-” Sehun stood up not finishing his sentence as he grabbed Tao’s wrist, dragging him to the door. He pushes the tall male hardly to the opened door who insists to get push. Sehun try to catch his breath when he managed push Tao out from the class. He step aside quickly when Tao move aside to get in and vice versa.

 

 

The younger male groaned loudly. “Can’t you do it privately with no one around?” he angrily scolded the tall male with his hands on his hips. “No” Tao replied shortly. “Please, just say yes. Say it before they’re coming” he continued in desperate tone. Sehun scrunched his face at his words. “What do you mean they’re coming? Who?”

 

 

“Sehun!”

 

 

Sehun ear perked up and peeked outside the class looking at the left and right. “Did someone call my name just now?” he asks but frown after that when he saw Tao’s body tense all of sudden. “Uh-” Tao try to speak when he was interrupt at the sudden call.

 

 

“Sehun!”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter