Secret

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A pair of eyes stared hardly at the smaller male who busily reading a book. The smaller male flinched with the stare he received from the younger. He sighed. “What is it Sehun-ah?” he asked not moving his eyes from the book. “D.O umma hyungie~” Sehun pouted. D.O’s eyes still stays remain on the book not minding about the younger.

 

 

“D.O umma! Can you please stop whatever you’re reading now and looked at my poorly cutest aegyo ever instead?” Sehun whined. D.O sighs again before placing the book on the table and look at the younger “I’m listening to you now. What do you want? Are you hungry?” Sehun shook his head. “Then what?” the younger male pout not answering him. D.O massages his temple and let out another sigh “You know what? It’s much better if I continued reading my book than listen nothing from you”

 

 

D.O was about to take his book up but stopped by Sehun who still pouting. “What now?” the smaller male says annoyingly. “Well, sorry if I took your precious time with that book you’re reading but pweeease listen to me first” the younger beg with his aegyo. D.O looked away trying to avoid his aegyo. Darn his cute aegyo. “Fine. Make it quick” he says still looking away.

 

 

Sehun’s face brighten up “Umma, I was wondering about this month special day. Can I know what day it is actually that everyone fusses about?” D.O moved his gaze to Sehun with question looked “What do you mean this month special day?” Sehun suddenly laid his head on the table and tell everything about 3 days ago’s conversations.

 

 

“Oh?” he replied shortly. “Don’t ‘oh’ me umma! You should help me out not stressing me like what they did to me!” Sehun yelled and let out a loud fake cry earning weird stares from the students. “Se-Sehun-ah, don’t make such a scene. Everyone watching us” the smaller male tried to console the younger. “Then tell me what this month special day is?” Sehun glares.

 

 

“You really are dumb aren’t you?” he says only to get yelled with the younger again. D.O laughs softly “Fine fine, but firstly, are you sure you don’t know anything about February’s special day?” Sehun shook his head. “Do you know Valentine’s day?” the question from D.O hit on Sehun’s head. So is that the reason they hide it from me? Why? What for? It’s just a normal day, or not? Too many questions appear on Sehun’s head.

 

 

“Sehun-ah? Are you even liste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter