Revealed

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"See you dad! Love you!" I hurriedly ran once I drop off from dad's car. . How could hyung do this to me? Leaving his dongsaeng not even mind to care to go to the school together. What kind of brother he is? I groaned. Aish! Thanks to him I'm late for my first day of new school.

 

 

I ran and ran and ran not noticing the person heading opposite to me. I bumped into the male causes his belongings fell as I was spinning and about to fall. I felt a tight grip on my wrist pulling upward not letting me to land on the hard floor. I quickly looked at the male when our body are inch closer. The time froze when our eyes met.

 

 

I believe in first sight love.

 

 

He got black messy hair, not too thick eyebrows, small sharp eyes and thin lips."Are you okay?" the male asked politely. I pushed him away lightly. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for bumping on you. I'm in hurry state right now so I didn't look my surroundings carefully" I bowed repeatedly. The male chuckles "Hey. It's okay" I smiled in returned and gasps loudly when I remembered something "Omg! I'm late! Sorry but I have to go now and once again I'm sorry!" I bowed again before run faster leaving him heading to my class.

 

 

Good thing hyung tell me a lot about the school so it's easy for me to find my class. I managed to enter the class with a heavy pant. "I bet you are the new student I heard from the principal. You're late for your first day of school Kim Joonmyun" a male teacher said. "I'm sorry sir! I kind of lost when I came here" I lied.

 

 

"Well then, you're excuse. Next time don't come late on my class period" I sighed in relief. "I won't come late next time er, sir...?" I bit my lower lips staring at the tall male teacher. "Yunho. Jung Yunho. Introduce yourself to your classmate" Right! "Annyeong! Kim Joonmyun imnida! Please call me Suho if you want to" I bowed and flashed a smile to them. "Please sit on the back there Joonmyun-sshi" I nodded as I headed to my table.

 

 

-

 

 

It's lunch time. I haven't make friends yet because my classmates glance at me weirdly like I'm some kind of stranger here and some of them whispering. I stood with guts and walked out from the class quickly. I quicken my pace at the hall avoiding the stares from everyone. What the hell? Am I some kind of ghost or what for staring at me like that? Of course I'm new student, that's why.

 

 

I approached one of the school benches and sat on it. My stomach grumbled terribly hard. I rubbed my tummy gently. "Hang on will you? I won't go pass there since everyone freaks me out with their stares" I mumbled as my stomach grumbled again as respond. "Aaaah, I'm hungry~" I whined.

 

 

All of sudden a pack of sandwich appearing in front of my face. "I bought you this. Be grateful" I looked up revealing my one and only hyung. "Siwon hyuuuuung~ you are my saviour for my lovely tummy. Thank you" I took the pack of sandwich from him and it. He ruffles my hair. "How did you know I'm here?" I asked while munching the sandwich.

 

 

He sat next to me "Well, should I say someone mistaken me that they said I'm whining alone at the school bench while actually the person is not me" I choked immediately waving at him wanting the drink he held. He rubbed my back as he gave his drink to me. "What do you mean they mistaken you?" I said in half yelled after taking a sip of his drink.

 

 

He pinched my cheek and chuckles "You're such an idiot dongsaeng. Of course they mistaken us when we have looked alike face but you're in pretty category" I scowl at him "Sorry for being pretty. I had borne this way hyung. Accept the fact will you?" I pouted. Siwon hyung just laughs and patted my head "Okay, done with this. Come with me now"

 

 

I turned to him and blinked "Where to?" "Just come. A surprised for you" he winked at me before grabbing my hands to walk with him. Few minutes, I started to whined. "Hyuuuung~ where are you taking me to?" I puffed my cheeks when he said 'we're almost there'. Finally, we both of us stood in front of the door. I looked at Siwon hyung and then to the door "It's just a door. So what?" He scoffs at my words "You are truly dumb aren't you? Open the door my silly dongsaeng~"

 

 

"Aish, fine! Don't call me that cause I'm not!" I stomped my feet as I opened the door. As soon as I opened the door I was greeted by bunch of confetti. I jumped and hide behind Siwon hyung immediately.

 

 

"Welcome Siwon's dong- eh? Where is he? And why the hell you're here?" a tall male who resembled like a monkey asked. I peeked through Siwon hyung's arm causing his arms resting on my neck and my head popped out looking at unfamiliar people in front us. Now all of them turned their gaze towards me. "Omg! Siwon, you really do have looked alike dongsaeng!" said the feminine guy. "You got a hottie dongsaeng Siwon" another male said. "He got your face but he's more into feminine one" said another person.

 

 

I tugged Siwon hyung's back shirt not used with them. "You guys scared him. Give him some space will ya?" Siwon hyung turned to speak. "It is better to have him introduce himself inside, shall we?" suggest a skinny feminine guy. I was pushed by hyung to get inside. I couldn't protest but have to obey.

 

 

"Err, hi, I'm J-Joonmyun but you can call m-me Suho. I-I'm Siwon hyung's dongsaeng" I gulped nervously lowering my head. "We can see that. Anyway, I'm Hyukjae! This is Leeteuk, Donghae and Heechul" the said name waved smiling at me. And the rest introduce themselves one by one until I met both of them who known as Kris and Lay. After few days, new member join the class who name Kai.

 

 

-

 

 

It's been a month already I'm coming to this school. I like it so much having new era. "Boo~" I startled hard on the sudden voice. "Omg Kris! Don't do that!" I put my hands on my chest to calm myself. Kris grinned as he earned a hard slapped from another male. "What was that for Lay?!" Lay smiled showing his dimple "For scaring my beloved angel hyung" I heard a tsk-ed from the other side.

 

 

"Hey Kai!" I turned and smiled at the tanned skin guy. "Suho hyung~" a soft voice called my name. I looked at the voice direction and SNAP. I blinked for several times. "Oh perfect shot!" Lay stared at his phone amusing. "Unfair!" a unison voices shouted. I chuckles knowing what will happened next. Arguing with each other. It is like their daily routine if we gathered together. "Guys guys! Stop acting like 5 years old children. How about we take a picture together?" I suggest. "NO!" they said in unison. "Fine then no pictures of me for you guys~" I teased. With that they immediately accept it without hesitant. I once made them promised to me that no matter what happened they must be stay together without any fight or anything. Though they showed their disgustingly face towards each other but I know they never break the promise.

 

 

After few months, one day Kris accidentally slipped his ball hard on me. It hit directly to my head when I was watching him and Chanyeol playing basketball. I felt a warm liquid flowing down to my face. I touched the liquid and looked at him with my blurry vision. Blood. After that I lost consciousness.

 

 

I groaned when a light hit my face as I was about to opened my eyes. I heard a rumbling noise from the other side. I winced when I moved my head to the side. "You awake..." a voice said. "Siwon...Hyung" I can't see clearly who the person is but I can tell he is Siwon hyung since I can recognize his voice so well.

 

 

"Where am I?" I asked. "Hospital. Kris and the rest brought you here. I heard everything from Kris what happened. We all worried. Thank god you are all okay" He tightens his held on my hand. Kris? Oh yeah, I remember now. He slipped the ball. I snapped into reality when I heard lots of footsteps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter