Fight + Creep

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Finally. I heard from Kai we have new member in our club" said unfamiliar voice. I turned around and meet the unknown's back. He is tall but not tall as Kris and Chanyeol.

 


 

 

 

"Yeah we did. He's on your back" Kris said pointing to me. When this unknown guy turn around, I met his sharp cat eye. I moved backward to look at him again. He have raven hair, his under eyes look like lack of sleep and small sharp thin lips. He quite handsome. What the? Did I just say that? I shook my head as I glance at him again. Now he stared at me not moving as if he was hypnotized. I waved my hand in front his face. He snapped to reality then walk passed me. I turn to look at him, confused.

 

 

"Don't worry. He always like that. Now shall we continue what we're doing just now?" said the taller male trying to put his arm around my waist. I slapped not too hard his hand away before he reach to my waist "Hell no! In your dream!" With that I walked fast to follow the guy just now. I was busy complaining about today's incident not realizing I bumped on unknown male's back. "Owww! Why did you stopped?" I said while rubbing my now-hurt-face before open my eyes to see the front sight.

 

 

There Chanyeol leaning his back on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. "You're late. Everyone excited to see our newly member" he said smiling. "Someone has take my precious time back there" I muttered when Kris tsk-ed on my words. "So, come in" Chanyeol says while opening the door by sliding it to the side. Once it fully opened, I was stunned with such a humongous room not caring about everyone around me. I went in to look around. It's not too fancy but there's a huge and long mirror sticking on the wall and the colour of the wall was lavender. It's kinda attractive and simple.

 

 

When I turn my head to the side, I saw lots of pictures sticking on the wall. I approached it and look at it. I was fascinated with such a creative designs. I slowly moved to stare at the pictures. There are many students showing their random faces. I saw Kris, Chanyeol, the unknown male, a dimple man and even Kai picture. Are they this happy? I getting excited even just looking at their pictures. I was mesmerized staring at their picture until a voice snapped me.

 

 

"Do you like our dance room?" I turn my body to meet with angelic creature with some students behind him. I couldn't let out my voice when this creature in front of me smiling showing his angelic smile. He chuckles "I take that as a yes..." he stopped to clear his throat before continuing the sentences "Welcome to our dance club new member"

 

 

I bowed politely and smile "Hi. My name is Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you all" "Now now. You don't have to bow. I'm Yongguk" said the guy who sat on the back. The angelic male turn his head toward me "I'm Joonmyun but just call me Suho" "Daehyun" said another male. "Minho" again another male speak up. They said their names every each person. I smile widely when I get to know all of them.

 

 

-

 

 

I sat hugging my legs with Chanyeol on my left and right is Kris. I looked at the side to see Kai who laid his body on the corner with his arm rest covering his eyes and the rest surrounding me. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter