How To Reconcile With Oh Sehun? (5/5)

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The male was walking for hours. He still is thinking how to ask forgiveness from his beloved former boyfriend. He couldn’t think any since the loud bickering behind him annoys him much.

 

 

“Can you guys stop following me and go to somewhere else if you guys keep bickering to each other?!” Kris yelled. “We’re not following you!” replied the other two. Kris crossed his arms on his chest with his infamous face “Oh really? Tell me why you’re still here?”

 

 

“Throw that stupid face of yours away! I walked to this way and two of you are following me!” Lay glare at them. “Did not!” Kris and Kai protest in unison. “Whatever~ I’m going to meet Sehun” Kai waved at them and walked pass them.

 

 

Before Kai can go further, Lay quickly pulled Kai’s ear “Not so fast tanman~ what makes you think you can go alone to meet him without me?” The tanned male whine in pain asking the male to let go of his ear.

 

 

The taller male sighs and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Guys?” he called but no respond from the other two. “Guys please! Can you stop this?” Kris almost shouted, getting their attention. Lay who let go of Kai’s ear and crossed his arms trying to hide his sulk which obviously can be seen. While Kai held his red ear and mumbling incoherently.

 

 

“Look, I know both of you mad at me for what happened and I’m so sorry about it. We’re here to ask forgiveness from Sehun. I have one thing to ask you both” Lay and Kai’s ears perked up as Lay spoke “What is it?” Kris inhaled and exhaled “Why don’t we befriend back like how we used to be and we can ask for apologize from him together. How’s that sound?”

 

 

Lay scrunched his face “Excuse me? You? Me? Befriend? No way. I preferred to go alone instead of following you together” Kris let out a sigh. “I’m fine it” Both Kris and Lay turned their heads to Kai’s answer.

 

 

“What?” Lay asked. Kai smiled “I’m fine with it since I’m no longer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter