Just accept it,

My Fiance is a Prosecutor

 

Dujun’s pov

 

So today our parents will visit us and we wait for them in the living room. Yoseob is reading when my phone vibrates.

I look on the ID caller and it was him.

My dongsaeng.

 

“Are you here already?” I asked Woonie as soon as I picked up his call. However, this kid made me crazy.

“Can I talk to Yang Yoseob? I’m Dongwoon, his fiance’s dongsaeng.” He said, as if he is calling and talking to a stranger.

“Yah Woonie!”

“Omo, who are you?! why did you yell at me?”

I grit my teeth and stare the nerdy boy. “What? Wanna pick a fight with me?!” he glares and I could not be more mad than these aliens.

 

“I’m sorry but you called a wrong number. Goodbye,” and I cut the phone. I sighed and Yoseob scoffed.” Idiot,”

And I was like what the hell?! Why is he loves to call me ‘idiot’, ‘pabo’? can’t he be manner than this?!

 

I was about to ignoring him when his phone received a call. He beams and I can guess…it was Gna noona.

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I almost jumped when Gna noona called me. happily, I picked up her call.

“Nooonnnaa! Are you here?”

The girl in the line gasped and she stuttered.” I-Is this Yoon Dujun? Why did you sound you are not him?”

I watch the boy that in the kitchen, drinking an apple juice. Dujun notices me and he rolls his tongue.

“Noona-ah, this is not his number,”

“Then may I speak to Yoon Dujun?” gna noona asked and I sighed. This ahjumma…

“Sorry but he’s not around. Try again later neh,” and by that, I cut the line and throw the phone on couch, next to me. deep sigh.

Why were these people seemed to play on us?

 

“Yah,”

I called the boy but he did not bother at all. I called him for second times yet he did not answer me.

“King…”

He pretends does not hear.

“…Kong!”

“…”

“Dujunie!”

 

That stupid man turned his face immediately as soon as I called him ‘dujunie.’ Oh great. I palmed my darn mouth and cleared my throat.

Oh my, what did I call him just now?!

 

“Do you call my name?”

I shake my head no and continue to my reading.

 

End.

 

Dujun’s pov

 

My heart thumped crazily when that yo-jeong called me ‘dujunie’. And as fast as that too, my mind kept remembered on the papers I red last night. Darn.

 

“What do you want?” I asked him as cool as I can. Gah, why am I this nervous?!!

“I do not call you,”

I scoffed.

“…but I called a King Kong. Oh, it’s you,” he said sarcastically and clapped his hands. He looks on me and beckons to his place.

“Come-come. Could you help me something Kong-ah?” he giggles with his own words.

“Iidiot. Stupid face. Small face, tiny face, short-“

 

I gulp when I saw his ‘glittering’ eyes. That squid put his book down and now is heading to my place. He fake smiles and when he was about in front of me, I burst into my laugh.

 

“You are indeed shorttt!!! Yang Yoseob shorty!” I laugh heartedly when I realized how tall he was in front of me. that boy needs to tiptoe to face me.

 

“Mehrong!!!” he yells and starts to hit me like a girl.

 

 

End.

 

 

Dongwoon’s pov

 

 

I stare to my Hyung and next to my Yoseob hyung. they both did not talk too much since I’m here. Erm,, did I disturb them having a lovey-dovey time?

I told so. But Dad and Mom kept wanted me to live here. I can find another apartment, though.

 

“Have you eaten Dongwoonie?”

I shake my head no and Yoseob shyly smiles. Oh, he’s soo cute!

“I-I you see,” he plays with his fingers and I smile.

“I don’t know how to cook deliciously. If ramen…”

 

Then I look onto my Hyung that is reading his law book. As if he feels my aura, he turns to me and widens his eyes.

“What do you eat Hyung? Ramen, every single day?”

Yoseob hyung laughs and shakes his head no.” It’s not healthy you know~”

“Ah, if our parents could make here…” Dujun hyung interrupted and I just smile.” Dad has some meeting in London,”

“Then why my family could not make it here?” Yoseob hyung asked, wondering.

I laugh.

 

“Dad and Mom invited them to tag along. And they would not be more happy than accepted it,” I told Yoseob hyung and he turned red. Ah, he must be embarrassing.

 

“By the way hyung, let me cook for today. I know how to cook since Dujun hyung showed me how to. I’m quite surprised that he did not cook for you.” I say and Dujun hyung immediately coughs.

 

*****

 

No one’s pov

 

Yoseob stares the clock and it twenty minutes before midnight. He sighs and finally, he makes his move to Dujun’s room. Dongwoon is sleeping with him, since that Yoon Dujun does not want his own dongsaeng to sleep in his room.

 

Yoseob knocks the door and minutes later, he gets in. Dujun was studying at his table.

 

“Dujun-ah,” yoseob called the boy as polite as he can.

“-can you help me out?”

Dujun tilts his head toward Yoseob and he stares the boy. “ What?”

“T-This,” Yoseob shows his meds book.” C-Can you explain to me? There’s some part I did not understand.”

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I explain to him as best as I can about the inheritance and the theories about. He is quite brilliant and easy to catch up what had I tell and show him. After a half hour, he completely understands what the chapter about.

 

“Do I disturb you?” he asked me while closing the book. Sigh. He can be this kind but why did he turn to be a monster with me? I do not understand with this alien.

 

I just nod.

 

“I’m sorry and again, thank you,” he says and now is walking out from my room. I just nodded and sighed.

 

 

I was soo sleepy but I cannot sleep now. I need to keep studying. Yes, I need and I must. I keep yawn but someone knocks my door and seconds later, a boy comes in.

 

“Here, I made it for you,”

Yoseob shoves me a mug of hot coffee and I take it with pleasure. I take a sip and well, it’s quite good. He knows how to make coffee.

 

“Do you decide to stay night?” he asked me and I can see he put some references and note books on the table.

“I-I can accompany you.” he says and somehow, he looks as if he is blushing.

“It’s up to you,” I said and back to my book. We both start to study and revise our own subjects.

I do not feel tired or sleepy anymore when this boy keeps accompany me. we both had some chit-chat when we felt tired with the reading and later, continued on it. We kept it until 3 am in the morning, before Yoseob found my offer letter.

 

“What’s this?”

Yoseob took the folded letter and opened it. He reads it and minutes later, he turns to me.

“What’s your answer?”

 

I just shrugged and closed my book.

“It’s your dream, isn’t it?”

“Put it back. Do not bother about it,” I say and snatch away the letter. Yoseob is still staring at me. he looks desperate to know my answer.

“I do not know, okay.”

“When did you get this letter?”

  He asked me more and I sighed.

“Answer me,”

 

“The day when you met me with my professor in my faculty’s building.”

“…accept it,”

I turn to him with a shock. Whaat did he say?

“I always call you idiot, stupid King Kong who knows how to play soccer but you are awesome in football. I knew about that and it’s your passion, don’t you?”

I felt a lump in my throat.

 

“accept it. It’s the best university I know so far. Furthermore, it’s stated that you can continue on your major course while…”

“I don’t want it,” I rub my face and sigh.

 

“I just don’t want it,”

“…”

 

“I-I have someone here and I cannot leave just like that. I will miss-“

“Then told her you pabo!” yoseob raised his voice and I looked on him.

“Just told about this to Gayoon and confess your love to her,”

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

Okay. I found an offer letter on his table yet he did not tell me about this. It’s okay though. I do not really mad or sad about that but when he told me he didn’t want to accept it, I felt hurt.

 

“Just told about this to Gayoon and confess your love to her,” I said and somehow, my voice sounds shaky.

 

“You said you will miss someone, right? It’s Gayoon and I know you like her,” dujun furrowed.

“I-I think I need to sleep now,” I said, picked all my books and notes and stood up from the chair.

Oh god, why do I feel like this? I’m not having any special feeling for this pabo…I’m not. Please…

“Give me the mug. I will put it in the sink,”

“…”

 

“Goodnigh-“

“Pabo!”

 

Dujun stands up and he grabs my wrist. The books fall onto the floor and I stare him.

“Do you want me to accept the offer?!”

I bend down my head.

 

“…yes,”

Dujun sighed heavily. He released my wrist and picked the books up. He gave them to me and he bites his lips.

“Okay. Thanks for tonight. See you tomorrow morning,” he says coldly and walks to the bed.

“Close the door.” He demands and slowly, I leave his room with a …

 

No, I’m not sad. I am not heartbroken. No, you’re not Yang Yoseob. Soon, you will leave him too. The offer letter Professor Kim said will soon be yours.

No, you are not having any feeling for him.

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

Update readers!!!

Hehehe, hope  you  will enjoy this chapter!

Bye-yeom~~

 

 

If you want, I will try to double update for today. :3