Chapter 9

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

-"Exo, lets get him." Kris said. Daehyun tried to teleport but it didn't work. *Screw magical rooms.* Xiumin released an ice spell on Daehyun.-

 

Daehyun stood there helpless. He closed his eyes and waited for the contact. But it never came. He opened his eyes and Exo was gone. He looked around scanning the room. The ceiling had a hole filled with ice. He looked infront of him and there stood a boy looking at Daehyun.

 

"Who are you? What happened?" Daehyun asked the boy.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked. "My name is Ilhoon. What's yours?"

"Daehyun. What happened?" 

"Well. I just got rid of them. I am in a group called BTOB. We just occasionally sneak in and help people that Exo is trying to hurt. We just aren't on any side."

"Why not?"

"We just have... our reasons. Let's get you back to where you came from."

"Hold it!" A voice said. Daehyun and Ilhoon turned to see who it was.

"Ilhoon. Who do you think you are?!" Xiumin shouted. He was standing there but he was tied up and Exo was trying to untie the ropes. 

"We meet again Xiumin." Ilhoon said.

"How did you get in here?"

"How could I stay away?"

"Ilhoon..."

"We will fight it out later. You can't harm a helpless little boy."

"Ilhoon. He is older than you." Daehyun just looked confused. *I'm not usually this helpless.* Daehyun thought to himself.

"This is good. We know all the B.A.P members now..." A strange man walked in. He pointed at Daehyun and his finger lit up. Daehyun started feeling pain. Like the air was like sharp knives.

What Daehyun never noticed was that there was another boy watching in the corner. Zico and another boy. They knew what to do. Daehyun and Ilhoon suddenly teleported away from the man. They arrived to the enterance of the B.A.P lair. Ilhoon, Daehyun and another boy who brought them there.

"Who are you?" Ilhoon asked the boy.

"My name is Taeil. I am in Block B with Zico!" Taeil said happily

"Zico... He..." Daehyun started

"I heard that he knew you. He told me to save you. Afterall, he isn't allowed to leave. I better go back soon before king realizes it was me." Taeil said.

"King?" Daehyun started.

"I better go back too." Ilhoon said. 

"Yea. We don't belong here. All three of us are in different alliances. And yes, that was our king. You are the first person that isn't on our side to see him. Lucky you."

"Why... would you save me if you were one their side?" Daehyun asked feeling upset that he was hidden from all this info

"Daehyun. We have to go. Catch you later. Heal your cuts." Ilhoon said and with that the two of them were gone. *I better report all this to Yongguk.* Daehyun thought to himself. But he was unable to walk properly because of the evil king's power. Daehyun dropped to the floor. *Damn it. I'm too weak to teleport away right now. I might faint if I use my power.* Daehyun realized that B.A.P were probably at their schedule wondering where Daehyun was now. No one was going to drop by where Daehyun was until a few hours later. *Well, theres a slight chance that I can teleport to where Yongguk is...* he thought. And with that, he tried but it failed. He yelled in pain and became unconcious.

________________________________________________________________

*This place is so boring.* Saemi thought to herself. *I am going to take a walk around.* Saemi passed by each door. She passed by each room naming each. She was required to do this and know the place better. Suddenly, she got lost. A bunch of empty rooms came. *Uh oh, I wasn't supposed to come this far... uhh... Oh well. The building should circle around. I heard the SNSD room was at the end and they should be there. They said they would bring me there soon anyway.* Saemi kept walking. The light was getting dimmer. Saemi started getting worried. She suddenly noticed Daehyun's blood drops on the ground. Of course she didn't know it was Daehyun. She started to panic.

____________________________________________________________

This place. Seriously. Cant someone accompany me to show me the area? I wasn't introduced to this area of the building so I didn't know which way to go. I already walked so far, why should I walk back, SNSD's room should be around this area... Suddenly a small drop of blood was on the ground. It was pretty dark so I was worried. I look forward and see a body laying face down on the ground. I was always scared of dead bodies and blood. I couldnt stand it. Suddenly all my fear vanished and it came with curiousity. Usually my first reaction was to run away. Haha. A dead body. So cool. Wait what? I took a step backwards. This wasn't me. I suddenly walked up. He looked familiar. Serves this person right whoever he was... I turned the boy so see his face. Maybe I can do something interesting... Then I saw the face. 

Daehyun.

I went back to normal and paniced. I flinched at the sight of blood.

But of course I didn't know where to go. I didn't know this area of the building.

But he is still alive.

 

Hi

sorry i havent been updating. Hope you enjoy!

~~silverwindow16 at 9:40 on 3/14/13