Chapter 13

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

Daehyun opened his eyes and noticed SNSD hovering over him like animals.  He sat up and they bombarded him with questions. He walked up to Himchan, who just walked into the room. 

"Hey, what happened?" Daehyun asked him.

"Saemi found you covered with blood on the ground." Himchan said as he walked away not willing to talk anymore.

"Where is she now?" Himchan ignored Daehyun. "Yah. Himchan. I asked you something."

"Shut up! I don't know where she went!"

"Yeesh." Daehyun complained as he walked out. *Thanks for saving me Saemi.*

______________________________________________________________________________

Saemi fell asleep on the warmed "jail" floor again. She was then awakened when someone entered.

"Hello Sunny! Hahaha, what a nice name for a dark farie." Kris said laughing as he walked in. Saemi groaned. *Not this guy again.*

"Ukwon, thank you." He said as Ukwon turned to a red kitten again. He must really love cats. He meowed and left the room. Saemi didn't want him to go. She stared at him.

"Hello Sunny, we have some unfinished buisness, don't we?" Kris asked smiling.

"No." She said. He laughed.

"As much as you want to go back to your base, you can't. You are a farie of darkness. My leader can control you and force you to come here whenever he wants. And you; we need you. You are more powerful than you think."

Saemi laughed. "Yeah right."

"Follow me." Kris said.

"Why would I do that?" Saemi asked. Kris laughed again and she felt herself moving. She was forced to follow Kris to a strange room. There were mirrors everywhere. She looked at the reflection at fell to the ground in shock.

 

"I personally think that you were y to begin with, but you are ier now, don't you think?" Kris said.

"Whhhat happened to me?!" Saemi said a bit too loudly.

"You'll thank me later." Kris said and winked. "TAO! Get the wand!" A tall boy waddled in holding a stuffed panda handed Kris the wand and did a double take of Saemi.

"A nice one you got there Kris!" Tao said enthusiastically. "Take good care of her!" He winked and walked away leaving Saemi stammering. Kris chuckled and turned back to Saemi. 

"Hold the wand and point it and the mirror." She was forced to do as he told. 

"Stare at the wand and think of lasers." A lazer image appeared in her mind and a lazer appeared and bounced off the mirrors back and forth. She dropped the wand and it stopped. Kris smiled.

"See, I knew you could do it! You were the first that was able to do it! I'm proud of you" He smiled.

She stared ahead. She was being posessed. 

"This is fun." Saemi said with no emotion. 

"Isn't it?" Kris said. "Try another one!" Saemi picked up the wand, pointed it the mirror and thought of a dagger. A dagger appeared out of the wand, cut through the mirror and went into another room.

"Now now, you don't want to do that, someone could have gotten seriously hurt..." Kris said happily. Saemi laughed like she was drunk. 

A little red kitten crawled out of the crack in the mirror and stared at Saemi. *Its her! What did they do to her?*

"Ukwon, get out. Saemi and I are training." Kris said. The kitten ran through the crack. *Good thing I had fast reflexes. I would have been dead. I should watch over her.*

Saemi looked at Kris and giggled in a drunk manner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I hope you are enjoying the story. I made that photo of Sunny lolz, hope it doesn't look too scary xD

Thanks for reading!

~~silverwindow16 at 5:40pm on 5/2/2013