Chapter 3

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

 

"Faries are creatures that have a specific power. Some are able to kill people with their pinky, some can survive in the worst conditions possible and some can do pointless things like eating rocks. You can create trouble and make people believe whatever you say if you are taught to do so." Seohyun explained to me. 

Seohyun brought me somewhere else now and SNSD were there along with alot of other people that looked a bit odd.

"This is the place where we all meet. We are all in an alliance together and we solve cases, the recent one was about the death of Jihyun. 4minute was with her so they are talking to the high generals at the moment." She said as I frowed when I heard the name Jihyun. I felt a strange in this room, as if a lot of people were watching me. I saw Himchan in the corner glare at me as my heart fluttered and I frowed again.

"Yeah sorry to break it to you Saemi, but Demons don't like faries. Himchan doesn't like SNSD much either." 

"Oh." I said as I scanned the room. I laid my eyes on a very handsome blonde haired boy but he never noticed me. He was talking to another good looking boy in the corner. *Dang* I thought *So many strange and good looking people around... Suddenly a very cute looking girl walks in and all the guys swoon except for that one guy I was looking at. Who does she think she is? 

"Heyyyyyy" She said to the boy in a y manner.

"Can I help you?" He asked. His voice was a lot higher than Himchan, but it reminded me of cotton candy. Yes, I do compare people's voices with food.

"Yes. You can help me. Will you?" She said with a little aegyo.

"Damnnn!" Said the other boy. "What's your name?"

"Park Bom. But you can call me Bommie. Like little Bombs kekeke" she said while giggling. Disgusted, the one boy I was having a small crush on turned away. 

"Wait! I didn't get your name!"

"His name is Daehyun. I'm Youngjae! Nice to meet you!" Youngjae said while bowing.

"Who ever asked you..." Bom muttered.

"Whooo! Fiesty! Me gusta!" He said happily while following her.

________________________________________

*The annoying girl stopped my serious convo with Youngjae* Daehyun thought to himself. *Youngjae easily gets distracted by girls... >> The silly Devil girl just wanted to seduce us and toy with us...* "Half vampire, Half devil... That's insane" He said angrily. He suddenly got cut off when someone said something to him

"Hi! Are you okay?" A voice said to him

"Uhh, who are you?" He said

"Oh, I'm new!" Saemi said to him.

"Hi new... I'm busy. Sorry." Daehyun said to her as he left. *She makes me nervous... My senses can't detect what she is... It's just blank... Even though 4minute is undentified, my senses tell me that... but she... What is she?*

__________________________________

-Saemi-

Daehyun left me saying he was busy. He looked really stressed, but it seemed that he didn't want comfort. *Well, that failed.* I felt someone's eyes on me and I turned to look and it was Daehyun. He suddenly turned away and went into a different side of the building around the corner. Honestly, I thought about following him because I'm a good stalker, but who knows how good his senses are... I didn't want him to think that I am a freak. Something was strange about his eyes though. I thought they were light brown, but when he was looking at me they were a violent dark shade of red; so dark that it was almost black. 

 

Who is he?

 


Hi guys! Sorry for the late update! I was deeply thinking about what I would write. I hope you are enjoying this story! It would really help me get more motivation if you guys shared this story because then I wont be as lazy to write. lol I still need a poster so if anyone is willing to make one for me that would be really helpful ^^ Please tell me what you think in the comments and subscribe!

 

1/31/12 at 5:50 EST

~~silverwindow16