Chapter 5

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

 

-I walked out and fell. Looks like there was no path and this building was floating. 

"Bad move miss." He laughed at me as I fell into space.-

 

___________________________________________

It wasn't what I thought it would be. I guess this place wasn't in the universe anyway. In space theres gravity. But here, it's like a black hole. Nice. I fell into a black hole. I'm not sure if there is even a bottom, but I have a huge fear of heights. 

____________________________________________

Saemi fainted as she fell down. Luckily, she was saved. Daehyun was someone who could teleport to people when he thinks of them. SNSD convinced him to look for her even though he really didn't want to. SNSD were amazing beggers though. It was almost magic that they were able to convince Daehyun to look for Saemi. Like Youngjae said, B.A.P was very special. Their leader Yongguk is able to destroy anything object he sees. Himchan is a demon who can fool humans and make them believe whatever he wants. Daehyun is immortal and can teleport just by thinking of a place or a person. He also has invisibility powers and can make others invisible as well. He is very powerful but goes though alot of pain. Youngjae can heal people no matter how hurt they are. He is also very intelligent and has very good senses. Jongup can show images to people and get rid of fear. Zelo can transform into anything he pleases. B.A.P were humans basically mutated into super heros. This information was highly confidential though so Youngjae wasn't allowed to tell Saemi no matter how much he wanted to boast about how powerful they were. 

________________________________________________

What the heck? I sat up from a bed and saw Daehyun sitting in the corner. SNSD suddenly rushed up and mauled me with their questions. 

"What happened?" "Are you alright?" "Where were you going?" "You didn't know that there was a black hole?"

"I'm fine!" Stoppp! I said in distress. 

"Hmph. We were just worried." Yoona complained. 

"Can I go now...?" Daehyun asked boredly.

"No! Stay here!" Sooyoung yelled

"Why? No, I'm going." Daehyun said.

"Grrrrrrr." Hyoyeon growled.

"Ooooh. Scary" He said sarcastically and casually strolled out of the room.

"Party pooper." Taeyeon complained. 

"Uhh... How do I go... Home?" I asked

"Easy answer. You don't. Dangerous." Yuri said.

"My family..."

"Yea, her family will worry about her, it is something we won't understand." Seohyun said.

"Fine. Okay, We'll send you home." Taeyeon said. "But you are coming right back."

"What am I supposed to tell them? They are never going to believe that I am a fairy..."

"I have a great idea!" Someone brightly shouted.

"What?!" SNSD complained at the voice. Youngjae skipped in happily. 

"Ew, someone woke up on REALLY right side of the bed." I complained to him.

"You've been eavesdropping?" Yoona pouted.

"NO AEGYO! I CAN'T TAKE IT! And yes, I was. I really couldn't help it when I heard the word family." Youngjae explained.

"What your idea...?" Saemi boredly asked. 

"Well, it is kind of a rule that you live and stay here, so how about leaving a not on your car saying that you are leaving? It will hurt your family but it is the best thing to do..." He said

"WHAT?! How can I do that?" 

"Well its the only option... Police can investigate all they want but never find you." 

"Aghh. Fine."

"We'll have Daehyun make you invisible and send you there then bring you back. SNSD, your job is beg him." Youngjae said. 

"I have a question. Youngjae, why are you helping?" Saemi asked him.

"Why can't I help?"

"I asked a question first."

"Your question could change my answer."

"I want your first answer that won't be changed."

"Aggh. You aren't supposed to outsmart me."

"I didn't outsmart you. I "out talked" you."

"No such thing."

"There is such thing as imagination."

"Imaginations don't come true."

"GUY SHUT UP PLEASE! I POLITLY ASK" Hyoyeon complained.

"That wasn't polite because you shouted." Youngjae said.

"DON'T START ME!" 

"Youngjae, you never answer my question." I said.

"We all have to help each other! Okay! THAT'S THE ANSWER!" He yelled

"Okay geez. Now I think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"Wheee! BYE! I'll bring Daehyun!" Youngjae said 

"That boy is SO ANNOYING..." Hyoyeon complained after a few seconds.

"I heard you!" Youngjae yelled from far.

Dangggg. Daehyun can make people invisible? He can teleport? Wow.. That boy makes me more crazy.

"You guys have to stop using me. I came here, but it doesn't mean I agree. Youngjae forced me to come." Daehyun muttered angrily.

"Oh please Daehyun!" "Do it for us!" "Only you can help us!" "We'll owe you!" SNSD complained to him.

"FINE. Yes. You owe me." He said.

SNSD glared at Yoona who said the last words. Daehyun suddenly dissappeared then I felt a hand on my shoulder. OMG HE TOUCHED MY SHOULDER, then I realized we were invisible. Daehyun grabbed by arm and walked into a wall that he went straight through and pulled me into it. Dang. This boy... Suddenly I was in front of my house. Daehyun gave me a peice of paper and a pen to write some last words to my family. I thought about all the good memories I had with my family. The childhood memories. Begging my parents for candy. Playing board games when the electricity went out during the storm. When I fell of my bike, chipped my tooth and my parents carried me back while I was crying. It made me so upset that I really didn't appreciate what they really gave me. 

"Hurry up we don't have forever... Did you even start writing?!" Daehyun complained

I didn't respond and continued to stand there. 

My mom opening the door for me as I happily ran home. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Saemi! Hurry up! You know I didn't want..." His voice drowned out as I sank to the ground in despair. 

_____________________________________

*Seriously* Daehyun thought to himself. *The thing I am absolutley terrible at is comforting people... Especially someone I don't know at all... I should be able to detect who she is... and she shouldn't even have a real biological human family.* 

"Come on. I'll write it for you. It will be easier for you to move on if you don't need to say bye." Daehyun said

"Hmmm okay." Saemi said

"Finished." Daehyun said after a few seconds. "I put it on the car."

"Okay"

"Let's go." Daehyun said as he put his hand on Saemi's shoulder and they got backed to the main hall. They were visible again as well.

_______________________________________________

When we got back to the hall I was still shocked that Daehyun was willing to help me. He didn't seem to be too fond of me.

"You know, you are really interesting... All your powers and stuff." I said to him

"Thanks. You are interesting too." He nearly mumbled that I almost couldn't hear him. 

"I don't get any special powers. Hmph." 

"You are supposed to."

"Really? What happened?"

"Well, you are supposed to know. I just met you and I don't even know what you are..."

"Are you supposed to?"

"Yes. I can detect it."

"Woah! That's cool!"

"What were you told that you were?" 

"A farie..."

"But... you aren't a farie... you can't be... if you are then open your wings."

"Woah! Wings? I have wings?" I asked him excited

"Of course... you know what, forget it. Have someone else fill you up on it." Daehyun said as he left.

Hmph. At least I got a conversation with him.

"I see you were saved. Hopefully you won't be so lucky next time. You belong with us. Just come to us. We'll take over the world together." A voice said in her head and laughed.

"NO!" I yelled and gained people's eyes on me once again.

"I guess I could get you by force." The voice said.

______________________________________

A boy appeared in the room, took Saemi and dissapeared. What the boy never noticed was that a cat was watching them the entire time. Zelo turned back into human form and went to inform his leader immidiatley. 

"Must save the pretty new girl!" The 16 year old yelled as he turned into a tiger and ran into the B.A.P lair as fast as he could.

 

Hello. Hope this chapter was okay. If you have any questions on the story, feel free to ask. Sometimes I mess up and I changed things in past chapters (sorry). I hope you enjoy the story!

 

~~silverwindow16 at 9:18 pm EST 3/3/13