Chapter 14

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

Daehyun and Zelo went around trying to find Saemi. Himchan was actually wondering since it was suspicious for her to suddenly dissappear. SNSD were finally serious for once today, trying to mash their 8 powers together to find her but with no luck.

At least they know that she was captured now, right? Or else they would be able to locate her. Daehyun feels completely useless for the first time ever. Zelo turned into a dog and was smelling for Saemi's scent.

They were unable to find her. Then, a boy came up to them and stood there. He was one of the newer members of the alliance. The boy walked up to them.

"What are you doing?" He asked them even though he knew exactly what Daehyun and Zelo were doing.

"We are looking for someone, please don't bother us." Daehyun said not turning around and not knowing who he was talking to.

"Hyunwoo! You can help us too!" Zelo said happily as Hyunwoo stared at Zelo. 

"Talking dog?" Zelo turned to human.

"You are the new kid, right? You have the ability to read minds and detect people!" Zelo said.

"That's right. So I came to find you guys. Maybe you guys could use my help. This Saemi girl you are looking for is not here in this building any longer." Hyunwoo said

"Where'd she go?" Daehyun asked

"She was captured. By the other side. Theres no way you can go there, but I can show you what they have done to her." Daehyun and Zelo looked at the new kid eagerly.

_______________________________________________________________

Saemi was looking up a Kris longily as Kai walked in.

"Sunny!" He happily shouted.

"Kai oppa!" She said happily. She ran to him with her glowing yellow eyes and red flaming hair. Kris looked jealous.

"Sunny! Let's continue practice!" Kris said as she came running back and picked up her wand. She looked at the wand. Out came shooting a huge arrow piercing the mirror and hitting the person behind the door. There was a scream.

"Oh Sunny. No more with that." Kris said She giggled. "Sorry oppa." She punched the mirror and the entire wall shattered. Behind was Zico and a red kitten hovering over a boy.

"Taeil Taeil! Are you okay?" Zico asked worried. Taeil groaned. The arrow pierced his shoulder leaving a huge hole. Sunny smiled at them.

"Yummy she happily said." The red kitten looked straight into her eyes. Her red hair and yellow eyes flickered a few times but then when back to normal. She pointed the wand at the kitten. He yelped and turned into one of the tiles. Instead, she pointed the want again at Taeil and laughed. A huge dagger appeared and came charging straight at him. Ukwon was fast to turn into a huge reflecting sheild that protected them all. But the huge dagger came straight at Sunny. It hit her ankle and she yelped. Suddenly, the dagger fell to the ground and the wound was closing visibly. There wasn't even a scratch. 

"Oh Sunny! I said not to do that!" Kris said.

Ukwon turned into a human again and had a huge black eye. Sunny looked at him and her eyes turned to a blood red color filled with hate. Kris sighed.

"What am I going to do with you Sunny..." 

Saemi pointed at Ukwon, Taeil and Zico. "Betrayers!" She shouted angrily.

"What are you talking about? Saemi, they are on our side!" Kai said.

"No! Betrayers!" She yelled. 

"Sunny! Enough!" Kris shouted at her and ran his hand over the the wall. It instantly went back to normal.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Dude! Who the hell was that!" Zico angrily said.

"She was on the other side. She was captured and they mutated her personality." Ukwon said.

"We need to get out of here." Taeil groggily said.

"Why?" Ukwon asked.

"She knows that we aren't really on this side. Somehow she knew." Taeil whispered

"That's right! We better all leave! Call the rest of Block B. We should attempt to leave again." Zico said.

"We should stay. She a good person. We need to save her." Ukwon said. Zico looked at him.

"Ukwon. We have to go. We can't stay here." Zico said.

"I'm staying." Ukwon said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Dude! We want to see Saemi and what the hell is wrong with her! Not these guys!" Daehyun complained to Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo looked at Daehyun. "I'm pretty sure you want to see them." He turned to Zelo who stared. 

"Its... Its Block B... No... But... They were dead!... No. Saemi. Come back." Zelo mumbled as he fell to the ground unconcious.

"Zelo!" Daehyun yelled worried.

"I knew it was important." Hyunwoo said looking at Zelo unsurprised as he walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

I finally updated! haha. Comment if you have any questions!

And warning, Next chapter may contain some naughty stuff, but i'll mark it red if you are uncomfortable reading it. The story will still make sense even if you dont read that part.

thanks for reading!

~~silverwindow16 at 5:06pm on 5/8/13