Chapter 4

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

-Something was strange about his eyes though. I thought they were light brown, but when he was looking at me they were a violent dark shade of red; so dark that it was almost black. 

 

Who is he?-

 

When I looked into those boy's eyes, I felt like I could see his suffering. He seems like a normal person from far but when I talked to him it seemed different. He seemed like he was from... a different place. I couldn't really explain it, he was just so strange. But hey, why do I care? I barely knew the guy which I just discovered 5 minutes ago and I fell for him just because he looked really hot. Something else caught my eye as I drifted my thoughts back into the world. Well, this world. A cat? What is a cat doing here! The cat suddenly transformed into a huge tall boy with blond curly hair. He smiled at me lovingly and ran off. Dang this place is strange. The cat came back and meowed at me. I stepped back and flinched. Then it ran off again. *That's a really cute cat... But its a human too...* I thought. I sighed and sat down. A boy walked up to me. He had blond hair... *So many blond boys here...* 

"Hi!" he said.

"Hi." I replyed to him.

"My name is Jongup. What's yours?" 

"Saemi."

"Cool. Uh.. What are you exactly?"

"A... Person?" 

"But... You are? Humans aren't allowed here...

"Oh. Right. Someone told me that I'm a farie."

"Wait... You didn't know what you were?" 

"No... Was I supposed to?"

"Yea! You'd have wings when your farie mom claimed you..."

"My mom is a farie?!" I nearly screamed.

"Well... Probably... If you were a farie..."

"Look. I'm new here. I don't understand any of this stuff what so ever."

"I got you... I'll tell you the story." 

He placed his hand on my shoulder and I flinched. My mind suddenly out and I saw the Earth. It suddenly zoomed out more until I saw the entire solar system. It zoomed out so much that we weren't even in the universe. A huge purple light suddenly appeared and we were somewhere that definitley didn't look like Earth. There were Humans with horns, tails, and wings. There were also alot of dogs and cats running about. I also noticed that there were the strange colorful flowers I noticed with disgustingly cute girls laughing and dancing around them.

"This was our planet. It was a place where we all enjoyed staying at. We were all friends and we didn't fight. But the King died. The King was an Angel and he married a female devil in disguise. He they had a son and when their song turned 19 he killed his father and took the throne. He told all of us to join and destroy Earth. Some of the people followed him but there were many of us who disagreed. He sent us to Earth and told us all that we would be destroyed when he planned to kill Earth. Those people who refused lived in Earth disguised as humans. They had children and we spread. My group is an exception though. We are realated to the king so when he was killed by his son he also tried to kill us. There is a demon among us, and most demons are evil. Through these experience he stopped being evil. So not all devils and demons are evil."

"Jongup what the hell are you doing?" A voice screamed at him and I jumped. 

I returned to my senses and where I was sitting. The boy I saw earlier that called himself Youngjae was standing over Jongup. 

"Hyung! I'm sorry! I was explaining things to the new girl!"

"The new girl doesn't know this stuff?"

"Apparetly not."

"The new girl has a name you know." I said to both of them

"Yea, okay whatever, Jongup! You're poor explainations make me sick! You have to explain things better. New girl, our group is called B.A.P. We are by far the most talented group here. Powers, Strength, Singing, Rapping, Dancing and heh looks." He said to me as he bowed. "I'm the smartest here as well."

"Theres also something you have to much of. It's called pride." I said as I started to walk away. I wasn't quite fond of braggers. 

"Haha Youngjae you just got dissed. Looks like there is someone else here smarter than you." 

*I guess that is what I get when I'm a nerd.* I said to myself. *This stuff is so confusing. Groups... So 4minute is a group, SNSD is a group... And B.A.P... How do people memorize these things? Evil King? I'm not sure if I could believe it... Sounds like something out of some sort of a fairyfale. I'm sick of this. I'm going home. I can't believe I skipped school for this.* 

"Bad choice miss..." A voice said to me.

"Who are you?" I said outloud as some people looked at me curious

"You'll find out soon, but do as you please." He replyed to me.

"Hah. Okay then." I said as I walked to the exit. He chucked to me as I left. *He is just trying to scare me.* I walked out and fell. Looks like there was no path and this building was floating. 

"Bad move miss." He laughed at me as I fell into space.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't been updating much. I was just unaware that I actually had readers. I hope you enjoy the story and I'll try to update soon!

 

~~silverwindow16 at 7:01 pm EST 3/2/13