Chapter 8

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

Did Yongguk and Zelo really come to save me? I watched as Yongguk firmly grip Zelo, who turned himself into a sword.

"Hyung! Don't grip me so hard!" Zelo complained. Such an adorable boy. I wonder how old he is. I honestly wished it was Daehyun to save me though...

"Zelo, would you rather have me drop you on the cement floor?" 

"Gukkie! Grip me harder! I don't wanna fall!"

"That's what I thought."

Kris looked like he was concentrating very hard. Yongguk walked up. Maybe Kris's fighting power wasn't too great and somehow Yongguk knew that. that I didn't hear much of what they were saying earlier. You can't really expect much when I was thrown into a stone wall. I should be unconcious. Or have brain damage at least. Suddenly a huge griffin suddenly appeared crashing into the room. Zelo turned into a fire dragon. Amazing.

"Hyung let go of my leg, I'm a dragon now."

"Oh. Oops." Yongguk let go of Zelo's leg. Yongguk turned to Kris. "Looks like you are finally able to use your power." He calmly said. The griffin growled loudly

"Hyung! Leave this to me!" The fire dragon Zelo yelled. Zelo breathed and a hot air of fire came spewing out but it was suddenly stopped. Kris froze the fire and threw it back at them. Zelo got hit and shook his head. 

"Look like you are able to control fire too as well." Yongguk said.

"Stop stating the obvious!" 

"You weren't able to do anything while we were trained!"

"Yea but not anymore! I'll defeat you!" Zelo tried sneakily breathing fire onto the griffin, but Kris caught it and threw at back at Zelo's head. This time Zelo whinned.

"This won't do." Zelo said as he turned into an ice dragon. "Ice beats fire." The ice dragon Zelo smiled. He formed a circle of ice around the griffin but the griffin scratched it away. 

"Zelo! Do it from behind!" I yelled to him. Ok! He turned to my direction but quickly turned away embarassed. Oh. I'm still half . Damn you Kris. Zelo forced the griffin in the middle of the room and froze the griffin's front legs to slow it down a little and give Zelo time to go behind. Zelo froze the griffiin's tail onto the ground and it whinned. I just noticed that Kris wasn't in the room anymore. Yongguk kept telling Zelo to hurry up.

"Hyung, I'm hungry. I'm not as strong right now!" Zelo complained as the griffin was stuck on the ground.

"Zelo, just freeze the griffin more onto the ground so it can't escape. I hear nothing good happens when a griffin dies." Zelo froze the entire lower half of the griffin onto the ground. The griffin grinded his long sharp teeth. Those things were sharper than swords. Good thing Zelo is also a dragon. It got scared. Zelo finally turned back into a human. I was so happy someone came to save me. I ran as fast as I could (it wasn't too fast) and hugged him. Zelo froze. Crap. I was still half . I backed away embarassed and tried to cover myself. The griffin stepped on my clothes and there where huge scratches in them because of the claws. I looked up at Zelo and smiled. 

"Thanks for saving me. I really thought he was going to hurt me." I told Zelo. I also noticed that Zelo's head was bleeding a little because of the fire Kris threw back. Good thing he was a dragon at the time. His skin probably saved his life.

"Uhh... I don't know if I can still wear my clothes..." I said

"Oh... Zelo can turn into a pair of clothes for you to wear!" Yongguk joked. Zelo immidiatley turned into a pretty dress and dropped the the ground.

"Ow." Zelo said. "Wait Hyung! That means I'll be hugging Saemi's... Uhh... Oh and how are we supposed to get back?" Zelo said worried and turned back into a boy.

"I was kidding... Zelo let her wear your shirt. It should be long enough." Zelo took off his shirt and handed it to me. He was shirtless. He got some nice abs too. 

"Thanks Zelo." I said to him.

"Ok Saemi, come with us. We have to go back as soon as possible." Yongguk said. The griffin made a strange sound. Foot steps were heard. Zelo quickly turned into a pheonix. Yongguk and I quickly jumped onto Zelo's back.

"Not so fast!" A voice yelled

"Chanyeol! Now is a time that we can train you to use fire!" 

"Xiumin, Its a girl. I don't wanna hurt her." Chanyeol said. 

"Now!" Xiumin yelled. Chanyeol released a small flame at aimed for Zelo. Zelo tried to get hit and the fire went inside his body. 

"This pheonix uses fire as energy!" Zelo yelled.

"AHHH! The pheonix talks!" Xiumin yelled

"Ooops. Yongguk, Saemi, lets go." Zelo rammed into the window and flew outside. I felt myself loose balance but Yongguk pulled my back up.

"Zelo! Enough with ramming into things!" Yongguk complained and pulled the glass shards out of his hair. "Saemi, you okay?" 

"Yea. Thanks. But. I feel... Dizzy." I responded. My head started pounding and my vision blurred.

"Saemi! Wrap your arms around me so you don't fall!" Zelo said to me. I was able to put my arms around and under the feathery stomach.

________________________________________________________

Saemi fainted onto Zelo's back. Zelo continued flying heading home.

_________________________________________________________

Daehyun tried to teleport to where Saemi was but since Saemi was in space flying on a pheonix, Daehyun was unable to reach her. Instead his power teleported him to where she formally was. Problem was that Daehyun didn't know she left. He appeared into the room and saw Exo trying to free the griffin from the ice. Daehyun tried to become invisible but for some reason it didn't work. *Darn, my powers don't work here* he thought to himself. Exo looked up. 

"Ahhh... Who are you?" Kris asked

"Where is Saemi?" Daehyun asked. Kris left.

"Shes not here anymore. She... left." He laughed and Daehyun glared. Exo slowly surrounded Daehyun and he was trapped in the middle of the circle.

"Exo, lets get him." Kris said. Daehyun tried to teleport but it didn't work. *Screw magical rooms.* Xiumin released an ice spell on Daehyun.

 

 

Hi! I hope this chapter isn't too short. >< 

I am still looking for a main image! It would be REALLY helpful if someone made one for me ^^

Thanks for reading! Comment and subscribe please!

 

~~silverwindow16 at 8:35 pm EST on 3/7/13