Chapter 10

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

Oh gosh. I didn't know what to do. I put Daehyun's arm around my shoulder and tried to stand up. But damn, that boy is heavy. I sat there unable to do anything. Maybe all B.A.P members were heavy. They all were a huge chunk of hotness anyway. Everyone here was super good looking. I'm too weak and unable to lift him. Agghh what to do...

_______________________________________________________________

"B.A.P meeting!" Yongguk yelled and 3 boys came running over. 

"Zelo go get Himchan." Yongguk said. They had to look for Himchan everytime. *I wonder where Daehyun is... Maybe I should ask Youngjae.* He thought

"Hyung! Where is Daehyunnie?" Youngjae asked

*There goes my question.* "I'm not sure. Daehyun should come around though. He usually always comes first." *Daehyun should be here...* Youngjae thought.

_______________________________________________________

*Oh. We have a meeting. Whatever. Zelo should find me soon.* Himchan thought to himself. He suddenly heard groaning. He went to peek where the sound was coming from and saw Saemi trying to life Daehyun.

"What the hell are you doing." Himchan growled at her and she flinched.

"Him--himchan! Help him!" Himchan looked at her. 

"Get away from him. He'll be okay." *I can try to trick her and see if it works...*

"No!" Saemi yelled back at him. *So she isn't human anymore. This .*

"Let me take care of him. Go."

"No I want to stay." Saemi said as Himchan carried Daehyun and started walking away. Saemi went to follow. Suddenly she stopped in her tracks. She stood there wanting to follow but something was stopping her. Her feelings were being altered again. *Why* she thought to herself and sank to the ground.

"Saemi?" Himchan questioned and stopped to look behind her. Saemi was unable to hear anything. 

"Look, you don't need to take it personally. You can come if you want to THAT much..." Himchan stopped as he noticed Saemi had no reaction. He looked at Daehyun. *I'll just come back and check if shes still there later. I need to bring Daehyun to Yongguk.* He ran to the B.A.P meeting room and turned back to look at the girl he is despratley trying to hate. *I must work on hating her more. I have a strange errie feeling that she is evil. And my feelings are usually correct.* He thought about B.A.P's old friend Zico.

Too bad Himchan doesn't know the trouble that will come up.

 

Hi guys, sorry for the short chapter! I felt a bit rushed and had a lot of stuff I needed to do. Also, subscribe to my new story! I will start it as soon as I finish this one, and maybe my other story. And WOOT! 5 subbies!! lol thanks for subscribibng and I hope you enjoy the story

 

~~silverwindow16 at 10:15 on 3/20/13