Chapter 19

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

Saemi sighed.

"Just a poor helpless boy. I'll leave you be." She said to Youngjae then departed. 

Youngjae stared in shock. "The biggest mistake we ever made with bringing her back here..." He thought to himself and went to warn the others.

____________

Saemi walked around. Why weren't there many people around?

Then she spotted a blond kitten with curly hair walk around. It suddenly froze at the sight of her. She pointed the wand at the kitten and shot a lazer. Zelo was quicker though. He turned into a mirror and it reflected back at him. 

"Ow!" She hissed and stared at the mirror. She turned the wand into a dagger and threw it at the mirror. This time, Zelo turned into a metal sheild. The wand fell to the ground. Zelo turned back into human, took the wand and ran away in a jaguar form.

"Hey!" She shouted at him.

He ran into Hyunwoo's old room, which was invisible. Their leader said they could use it for emergencies. It was amazing. An invisible room. Who would have thought of that? Hyunwoo is a genius.

Saemi walked around angrily. Where did he go? But suddenly, she felt herself slowly become fine. Her evil image was fading. Her red hair turned back to brown and her lovely brown eyes came back. She sadly looked down. 

"I don't deserve to face my friends anymore."

Slowly, she walked towards SNSD's room but stopped.

"Wait wheres my room again?" She always had trouble finding her room. She stood there and looked around. 

"And this is where Daehyun would come and find me..." She muttered. She thought of those memories. That boy was so darn handsome. She swore it was love at frst sight. Just then she heard footsteps. 

"Where'd you see her?" A voice asked. The person appeared to be holding a communication device.

"Daehyun?" Saemi slowly asked.

He looked toward the direction the voice came from. "Saemi?"

She ran up to him and hugged him. "I'm so sorry for what I've done. I should have at least tried to contain myself." She sadly said as tears fell down her eyes. 

"Aw, don't cry... You're pretty, but you look beautiful when you smile." Daehyun said. She looked up.

"So cheesy!" She replied and Daehyun chuckled.

"I like to look at the sun when I'm sad. Just stare at it. Then the tears in my eyes will stop and my eyes will beg me to stop looking at it." Daehyun said.

"The sun is so beautiful.. its just that it hurts to look at it." Saemi said.

"Like you?"

"Huh?"

"You're beautiful, but hard to look at. Your beauty shines off you. Shines so bright that its too hard to see."

"What do you mean?"

"When Exo took you, they changed you. Yet after you come back, your still the same." He smiles. "We'll always veiw you as happy Saemi, but I'm not sure what the others will think..." He slowly said. 

She frowned. "I will explain to them."

Then there was silence.

Daehyun suddenly said "We should call you Sunny! It sounds like Saemi!"

She frowned remembering that Kris called her that.

"Oh. Why? Don't like it? Nevermind then." Daehyun said and rubbed his neck awkwardly. Saemi thought. She should face what happened and be strong.

"No! I like it! Its a great idea!" She smiled.

"Ahahah okay. Hello Sunny!"

"Hello Dae Dae!"

"Why am I Dae Dae?" 

"I have a nickname.. You shuld too!" He laughed at her comment.

"Okay!" They laughed together until Sunny spoke up

"Dae, I shuld go see SNSD..."

"Okay! Lets go! They missed you so much! They shuld be happy that you're back!" Saemi grabbed Daehyun's arm and smiled as they walked together to SNSD's lair.

Zelo was watching the whole thing. He left the wand in the invisible room and got the courage to come out. He sadly looked at the two walk away.

"I missed you..." He muttered as she left with Daehyun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's better for Sunny? Daehyun or Zelo??

Please comment below!!

__

Sorry that I haven't been updating. I have one other story and was on a trip I recently came back from. I'll update as soon as I can.

Please comment! Its helpful =3

Thanks for reading!