Chapter 17

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

Daehyun and Zelo stormed out of the room together.

"We are finding Hyunwoo. Now." Daehyun snarled and stomped away. Zelo followed closely behind.

"I'm sorry, but Hyunwoo left our group." The leader said. His face is never shown, hes always wearing a mask sitting in a white chair. From what others heard, the dark leader did that as well except a black chair..

"Left?!" Zelo and Daehyun yelled together. They looked at each other.

"Were you aware how powerful that dude was? He was basically able to do every thing all B.A.P could combined!" Zelo yelled. Daehyun looked at him. How did he know that?

"He is able to do more than B.A.P can do combined. If this entire group was against him, he would still win." The leader said as Daehyun and Zelo stared in shock.

"Why did you let him go?"

"It was his choice."

"But..."

"Hes gone. Go now." The leader said irritated.

"Can I at least ask a question? Where did he go?" Zelo asked. Daehyun nodded.

"He joined another group." The leader said irritated again. "Now go."

"WHAT? he joined the dark side?" They shouted together. The leader was angry at this point.

"No! He did not join THE other group. He joined another group. For the last time, Go!"

"But there is no other group..." Daehyun said frowning. The leader sighed.

"I know you are the most powerful group here, or maybe next to SNSD, but this is confidential information. Now leave immidiately before I punish you!" The leader turned around in his chair and pointed to the door. The door moved forward and went through them. It then went backwards pushing them both out of the room until the door was back into its original spot.

"We saw his eyes for the first time." Daehyun said.

"They are white... And he has a lot of white eyeliner." Zelo said. They both giggled. There was then a large sound at the door. The leader probably did that to show hes slamming the door even if its closed. They both hushed up and ran away immidiately.

"We didnt find Hyunwoo..." Zelo said sadly.

"I wonder what this new group is." Daehyun said.

"They are probably really powerful, thats why we don't know them." Zelo, the little genius said.

"Maybe. Its not easy to hide your presence." They walked back to the room together upset they didn't get what they were looking for.

When Daehyun and Zelo reached the room, everyone was surrounding Jongup. B.A.P stared at him in fear. Daehyun and Zelo curiously approched them. Jongup's face was pale and he was shivering while sitting on the table.

"Damnit Jongup! Tell us whats wrong!" Himchan shouted. Himchan really loved them even is he never shows it. No one has seen this side of him. Meanwhile...

"Hyung! Whats wrong!" Zelo yelled approaching Jongup. "Whats going on?"

"Jongup gained a new level. Hes seeing different things now. But he wont answer us." Youngjae said. Yongguk angrily sighed and looked at the table. It was suddenly destroyed and Jongup yelped as he fell to the floor.

Himchan grabbed Jongup's collar. "Tell us. Now." Jongup shivered.

"Saemi..." Jongup said. Daehyun and Zelo looked up.

"What did you see? What can you do now?" Yongguk asked

"I can see whats happening." Jongup suddenly smiled "Like Chris Brown Hyung is eating ramen right now!" Himchan sarcastically smiled.

"What did you see of the girl?" He asked

Jongup suddenly saddened and looked down. "Saemi doesn't know, but the dark side is preparing for war. Shes going to be the killing machine to kill us all."

Himchan growled. "We are fighting on our territory?"

Jongup shivered. "Yes." Himchan then angrily stomped away.

"You must have worked very hard to get up to a new level." Youngjae said to cheer Jongup up. 

"Yes."

"I'm glad you went up. You will be very helpful to the group now." Yongguk said as he left.

Daehyun and Zelo patted Jongup on the back and left the room. Youngjae too left after feeling awkward alone. Jongup sat down next to the shattered table.

"Block B is coming too... But I rather not know..." Jongup sadly said.