Chapter 18

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

No matter how hard Daehyun and Zelo tried to get Jongup to tell them how Saemi was doing, he refused. He had a weak heart and did not want to see the torture. This resulted into angry arguments. Daehyun and Zelo liked her and wanted to help. While they fought, Himchan always stood in the corner listening. He wanted to listen, for some reason.

Daehyun and Zelo couldn't take it. They had to find her. So they decided, together, that they were going to get Saemi back.

Daehyun held onto Zelo and teleported into the nearest place to the dark building as possible. Zelo then turned into an invisible cloak. Daehyun's powers cannot work inside the tower.

When they step foot onto the territory, the alarms blared instantly. But Daehyun trained for this day. He avoided the traps to his best ability. People inside were yelling. A small wolf came running out yelling danger danger and it annoyed Daehyun. Daehyun kicked the puppy wolf and it ran away whimpering.

They were being chased as Daehyun and Zelo made their way inside the building. But they suddenly stopped. A girl with red hair was pointing the dark wand at Daehyun. She was wearing tight revealing clothes. 

"I can see you." She said. Daehyun stood there ignoring her.

She laughed an evil laugh.

"Hello Daehyun." Saemi said.

Daehyun gulped. It was Saemi. She didn't see Zelo, but she saw Daehyun clearly.

Daehyun reached out and grabbed her. She was strong, but he was stronger. She slashed the wand and Daehyun and he yelped. Then he ran as fast as he could to leave the dark area.

People were still yelling and looking around frantically. When Daehyun made it out, he was covered in his own blood. Saemi cut him and stabbed him several times. He used his last bit of energy and teleported home.

He fainted when he got back and Zelo turned back human.

Youngjae was whistling as he passed by and saw Daehyun and Zelo on the floor. 

"Hyung!" Youngjae yelled. Zelo looked up.

"Help him!" Zelo exclaimed. Youngjae used his healing powers and was able to heal the wounds. 

"What did you do? What happened?" Youngjae said while picking up Daehyun's unconcious body and running. Zelo followed

"Saemi..." Zelo panted. Youngjae froze.

"What?"

When they made their way to the healing room, Youngjae set Daehyun on the bed and sighed. He then turned around and planned to make his way out of the room but he was stopped by a girl with red hair, holding the universe's most powerful weapon known.

The dark wand.

Youngjae panicked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, sorry!