Chapter 7

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

Damn they really are annoying. Two boys with explosive hormones. Seriously. I'm not sure if anyone is going so save me... 

___________________________________________________

"Hyung! Where do we go now?" Zelo shouted in his Pheonix form.

"Its that small dot over there." Yongguk pointed 

"Hyung I cannot turn my head to see where you are pointing."

"Just keep flying straight."

"Kayyy Hyung!! WHEEE!" Zelo happily shouted.

____________________________________________

"So Saemi. Who's better? Me or Kai?" Kris asked me

"Neither."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY???!" Kris yelled and reached for the whip.

"Kris! No! Don't hurt her! You killed Jihyun last time and that was a bad idea because we needed her too! Now all we have left is Saemi!"

"Oh, so I'm some toy?" I asked

"No." Kai said 

"Yes." Kris said at the same time as Kai and Kris glared.

"You are more than a toy honey."

"Funny that you call a Farie of darkness of honey."

"Darkness?!" They exclaimed together.

_________________________________________________________

"Hyung! Is that it?" Zelo asked

"Yes. Fly fast onto that platform." Yongguk replied and pointed

"Hyung, I can't see where you are pointing." Zelo said 

"Aissh! Forget it, you'll see it."

"Oh Hyung! Is it that thing?" Zelo tried to point to the platform. "Ooops, I can't point."

"Probably is. Land there, turn into a dog and try to find Saemi. Saemi should be easy to find even if you don't have her scent in your mind."

Zelo did as his leader said and they headed into the building.

_____________________________________________________________

"Yea. Or so I was told. Farie of darkness." I replied uninterested but regretting a little. I really shouldn't have told them...

"Any elements of darkness, or demons and devils are ALWAYS on the evil side!" They shouted.

"Meh. Yea whatever." 

"Sunny, Why are you so careless?"

"I'm only going to be careful once I leave this place."

"But you aren't." Kris said

_______________________________________________________________

Doggy Zelo and Yongguk opened the door. 

"Who's there?"

Zelo transformed into a poisonous mouse and ran up to the person who spoke.

"MOUSE!!!! AGGGHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOO!" The boy shouted.

"Luhan what are you doing?!" Another voice shouted. Yongguk hid behind the door and peeked inside. *It is Suho, the second leader after Kris*

"M-mousee" Luhan cried. "It's purple! Poison color!"

"Luhan, just leave it be. Let's not hurt nature." Suho replied and left. Yongguk was quite shocked with the second leader's decision but was glad.

Zelo skidded back to Yongguk quickly and transformed into a invisibility cloak. The boy was quite amazing. Yongguk put Zelo on his back and became invisible. He tried destroying doors to look like bite marks but it didn't work. He was only able to make small holes in the doors. *I should have known that my power is almost useless here.* 

________________________________________________________

Kai heard the new wolf Luhan scream about a mouse.

"I better help Luhan out. He's new and weak. Don't kill her Kris." Kai said and left.

"All to myself again." Kris smiled at me

"No!" To my surprise he unchained me completely and I stood there half . He picked me up and threw me into the stone wall. Blood was left on the wall and damn, it hurt. I screamed loudly. I sat on the ground groaning blood dripping onto my face. I probably should have fainted, hmmm I wonder why I didnt...

__________________________________________________________

Zelo and Yongguk were getting close to the room, but they didn't know how to find her. Yongguk tried looking for a small hole in a door he made earlier. They suddenly heard a huge loud girl scream.

Saemi's screams were heard and Yongguk suddenly jerked. Zelo fell off his shoulders and Yongguk was visible. The guards stared and yelled. 

"Hyung! Why'd you drop me!" 

"A talking cloth!" One yelled

"Zico what is this?!" Another yelled. Zelo couldnt reveal himself so he decided to turn into a Tiger. Yongguk hopped onto his back and they ran to locate the sound of Saemi's screaming.

___________________________________________________________

"Intruder! Intruder!" Kris heard a voice yell. Kris tilted his head in intrest. 

"This should be fun." He said. 

__________________________________________________________

"Zelo hurry! I'll look for the hole in the door."

"Gukkie! I see it!" He shouted. He ran into the door.

__________________________________________________________

In the room Saemi and Kris were in Kris stood up and picked up his whip.

"Kris, when can I have my clothes back?" Saemi asked

"Never." 

"ert."

Kris was going to complain to Saemi but the door slammed into peices. A young man sat ontop of a Tiger. Saemi never met this person before.

"EHHHH HYUNG! SHES HALF ! MY EYES! NOOOOO!"

"Yo! You really didn't have to do that! My head is bleeding now!" Yongguk complained to Zelo about him running into the metal door.

"Yongguk. We meet again. But now in my place. Hm."

"Kris..." He growled as he rubbed his head.

"We shall fight here. Buy Yongguk, your powers will not work here."

"I am aware." 

Zelo turned to human.

"Oooops!" He exclaimed while having his eyes still covered. He didn't mean to turn to a boy again. 

"Hmm. One more undiscoved member of B.A.P..." Kris said. Zelo turned into a sword and dropped to the ground.

"Ow!" Zelo yelled and Saemi giggled. 

"Not funny!" Zelo complained to her. Yongguk picked up the talking sword.

"Hyung don't get too much blood on me!" 

"No promises."

___________________________________________________

SNSD was freaking out. It took more than a few hours for them to notice that Saemi was gone.

"Where's Saemi?!" They shouted and ran franticallyDaehyun overheard and got worried as well. 

"I'll look for her." Daehyun said.

"Really? And we don't need to convince you?" SNSD asked in wonder.

"We don't need to loose more people to the other side." He said as he thought about his friend Zico.

 

 

~~silverwindow16 at 10:38 pm EST on 3/6/13