Chapter 12

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

The moment i woke up I felt like sneezing. There was some sort of hair tickling my nose. I open my eyes and see a bunch of red lines. I push them away from my eyes and realize its hair. Red hair. And theres this HUGE big red cat wrapping me. The first thing that came to my head.

"Don't eat me!" I said worridly. The cat woke up. Smooth. I'm SOO stupid. It sat up and the warmth left. This room was cold. VERY cold.

"Meoww." It said at me and turned into a tiny red kitten. 


"Hi..." I said to it. I looked around. "Where am I?"

The kitten turned into a jail similar to the room before, but the floor was warm.

"Hey! Why... Oooh its warm."

The "jail" laughed. I giggled at that thought. 

"Ahh so you are kinda like someone else I know... His name is Zelo." He suddenly turned to a boy and stared at me in shock.

"YOU know Zelo??? OHMYGOSH how is he???" He asked.

"How do you know Zelo?" I asked him.

"Hey I asked first." He said.

"He... lives near me?"

"Oh. OH NO! I disobeyed my orders!" He said panicing as he turned back into the heated jail.

He seems like a fun and nice person. What was he doing "here"? If I knew what "here" was.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Daehyun was being treated in the nurses room. SNSD was hovering over him like worried energetic puppies. Himchan sat in the corner and waited for Yongguk to come. He didn't really like Faries. AT ALL. Bad memories.

When Yongguk came, Zelo tagged along with his "father". 

"Himchannie hyung! What happ..." Zelo began. Himchan stood up and walked away. Maybe I can see what is Saemi's problem. She had a strange eerie feeling when he met her and he wanted to stay away. Saemi imaged his ex-girlfriend who was also a farie. He went to where he left her and she was gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

Sorry its a short chapter. I wasn't sure what else to write. :/

But more will come to me soon ^^

Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think! Comment and subscribe! <3

Thanks for reading~~ ^^

~~silverwindow16 at 6:20 on 4/30/13