Chapter 11

Is The World What It Really Seems to Be? [Hiatus]

Saemi felt herself being dragged around; the opposite way that Himchan was walking to. Himchan turned around one more time to look and she was gone. 

"I don't have time to waste. I need to bring Daehyun to Yongguk." Himchan muttered and ran.

________________________________________________________________

"When is she coming? I'm impatient you know..." Kris complained.

"Sunny should be arriving shortly." A man said.

"Jaehyo. You have to hurry up with it."

"B-Bomb is trying his best! Now shut up." Jaehyo said.

"Who are you to tell me to shut up! You are just a messenger!" Kris complained. 

In the corner of the room B-Bomb was staring at the wall and his green eyes were moving around then suddenly Saemi walked through the wall and fell on the ground. B-Bomb's eyes were back to brown. 

"There is my Sunny!" Kai ran into the room and picked her up. She layed limp in his arms.

"She is unconcious right now. Leave her be." B-Bomb said as walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry." B-Bomb whispered into Saemi's mind.

Kai layed Saemi back onto the ground.

"Ukwon!" Kris yelled. A red kitten ran in. 

"Meow!" It yelled at Kris.

"Become a cage and make sure Saemi doesn't leave."

Ukwon became a red plastic cage big enough to fit 5 people.

"Metal. And smaller." Kris ordered.

Ukwon became a red metal cage that could fit  3 people.

"Okay fine. You are responsible if she leaves the cage." Kris said as he left the room. Only Ukwon and Saemi were in the room.

Ukwon turned back into a human and sighed. He sat on the ground and looked at Saemi.

"She is pretty. I wonder what she is. Its too bad that she is with the darkness element. At least she gets to stay with us. Maybe all of us can leave this place someday." 

He turned himself into a bigger red cat and wrapped himself around Saemi.

 

Hi guys! 

So now shes back in Exo planet. ahaha.

Sorry for the wait

I was organizing the story and plan and stuff like that.

I hope you enjoy! Comment and Subscribe~!

 

~~silverwindow16 at 4:15 on 4/18/13