Not Welcomed

The Way She Shines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ilhoon woke up with pain in his back. He sat up and tried to massage it. “How can she even sleep on this thing?”

He walked to the washroom to freshen up but when he opened the door Hyunjoo was in there. "Sorry!" he covered his eyes with his hands and closed the door behind him. He didn't even know what he saw. Hyunjoo opened the door right after and he turned around. She knocked his head with her knuckles. "Ow!" he rubbed his forehead.

"I was just brushing my teeth." Her toothbrush was in her hand and there was white foam on the corners of . "As if I'd leave the door unlocked when I do my business," she scoffed and went back to the counter.

Ilhoon blushed. "I knew that..." he walked inside the bathroom and took his toothbrush. She finished brushing right after. "Get out," she said.

Ilhoon stopped brushing and blinked. "Huh?"

She sighed, "I want to take a shower, get out." She pushed him out the washroom and locked the door. Ilhoon just blinked but then he started to laugh to himself. “Even in another person’s house she’s still the same.”

When Hyunjoo came out there was breakfast on the table. Ilhoon looked up. "Here, I made breakfast for you."  She sat down across from him. "Let's eat!" he cheered and dug into his food. She chortled and began to eat his breakfast but then the doorbell rang. They looked towards the door. "I'm not expecting anybody..." Ilhoon walked towards the door.

"Check who it is first," Hyunjoo warned. Ilhoon gasped. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Who is it?"

The familiar voices answered her questions. "yah, Ilhoon open up! I'm hungry!" Minhyuk banged on the door. "I forgot they come over on Saturdays for breakfast!" Ilhoon whispered.

She rolled her eyes. "How can you forget when it's every week? Open the door."

"But what if they misunderstand?" he worried.

She shrugged. "They are going to know eventually."

Ilhoon hesitantly opened the door. "What took you so long?" Minhyuk complained. They stepped in his house. "I smell breakfast-" he stopped when he saw a familiar figure sitting on the kitchen table.

"Hyung, why did you stop?" Peniel asked, putting his arm around him. He also saw the figure sitting at the table. "Who’s that?"

Hyunjoo turned around and spoke, "Hey, what's up?"

"What are you doing here...?" Minhyuk asked. The others gaped quietly behind him.

"What else? I'm eating breakfast. Come join me," she invited. The others didn't budge. They either stared at her or Ilhoon. Ilhoon said awkwardly, "Come in guys. I'll make you breakfast."

Ilhoon led them inside. They sat down uncomfortably at the table while Hyunjoo ate her breakfast. "I'll...go help Ilhoon." Eunkwang offered and got up from the table.

"I'll go too." Changsub stood up and so did Hyunshik, and Minhyuk.

Sungjae was the only one at the table. "Aren’t you going too?" she asked him.

He shook his head. "With them aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter