e i g h t

Snapshot

 

My Beloved Woo Kwangmi,

                You are the light of my world.  Your eyes sparkle like stars in the dark sky.  The vanilla aroma of your hair causes my heart to flutter and my knees to tremble.  Your smile outshines the sun at noonday.  Your beauty leaves me speechless, but your kindness gives me courage.  You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen, an angel sent straight down from heaven.  You are my everything.

I love you,

                Your Secret Admirer 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

So, really short update. Nope, not gonna explain.

But, I have some really great news! There is this guy that I've kinda liked for a while, and prom is coming up. You can see where this is going. Well, I'd heard that he wasn't planning on going to prom (the nerve!) and I told some of my friends that I wouldn't go unless he took me, and if he didn't he would have to suffer from the guilt of knowing it was his fault I missed my Senior prom. Well, here comes the great part. Last night I got a call from one of my friends and she was wondering if I was going to be busy today. I said that I might be going out grocery shopping, but that was pretty much it. She flipped and said that I had to be home at 10:30. When I asked why, she replied with "No comment."  Yeah, I know, how obvious can someone get? So I pretty much knew what was going on. Well, for all of you that have ready my story, Icy Wall, Warm Heart, the very last chapter? Yeah, that's what he did to ask me to prom! For those of you that haven't read it, I strongly encourage you to read that chapter. This guy had actually read my story on here without my knowing (with the encouragement of my friend) and went to all the trouble of doing the same thing Youngmin did with Jin, but personalized it for us! He confessed to me and asked me to prom at the very last part, and let me tell you I was so happy! When I got that first flower, I was just so overwhelmed! I have the most wonderful friends in the whole, wide world!

But now I have to respond in a creative way like that (don't worry, I already told him yes so he wasn't just hanging), but how do I top my own idea? There's a reason that story ended with that chapter. This should be fun :)

So that is my story ^^ Thank you everyone for reading and I promise to come back soon with a better, longer update!