Chapter 8

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe are you ready?" Kris asked as he came into the bathroom. I puffed out my cheeks and shook my head,"I can't find the pearl earrings Jaejoong got for me." I pouted,"And I can't find the diamond bracelet Xiumin got me either!"

Kris frowned,"Why don't you wear the bracelet I got you?" I sighed,"Because it doesnt go with my outfit! Duh Kris." I shook my head and pushed Kris out of the way,"Move it fatso, gotta go check my bags!" 

Kris chuckled and shook his head,"We'll hurry up! We're gonna be late." I groaned and ran over to our closet and grabbed all my bags,"They have to be here somewhere." I muttered as I dumped out all the contents in my bags. I cried in frustration when the earrings and bracelet didnt turn up.

"Ugh! Kris! They're not in my bags! What am I gonna do?!" I hollered. Kris came in the closet smugly and threw something at me. I frowned when I caught the object and realized they were my earrings,"Yah! Where were they?" I asked as I put the pearls on. Kris shook his head and smirked,"In my underwear drawer." My eyes widened and my cheeks started to heat up,"I didn't put them there I swear!" Kris chuckled,"Come on, if we don't leave now we'll be late."

I frowned,"But my bracelet." Kris grabbed my heels from my shoe rack and took my hand,"Come on babe. You look fine." I pouted and stuck my tongue out at him,"Fine lets go." He smiled and led me out the room and to the living room. He handed me my black heels and grabbed his wallet, phone and keys. I sighed and put my heels on,"Are you sure I look okay?" I asked,"I don't think I look okay." I pursed my lips and went back to our room to look at myself in our big mirror. I was wearing a long sleeved wine colored dressed that hugged my figure just right with a sweetheart neck line. It wasn't short and it wasn't long. I had my hair curled and my makeup was light. I was wearing bb cream, powder, a little bit of blush, red lipstick, eyeliner and fake eyelashes. 

Kris came into the room and wrapped an arm around my shoulders,"You look beautiful Jasmine." He smiled. I frowned and looked at Kris through the mirror. He looked absolutely handsome. His brownish blonde hair was slicked back nicely and he was definitely rocking the classic white dress shirt abd tie under the black blazer and black dress pants with matching dress shoes. I sighed and punched his arm,"Says you, mr. perfect." He laughed and shook his head,"Kaja."

 

 

I took in a deep breath,"What if your boss doesn't like me?" I asked worriedly. Kris sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter