Chapter 22

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"A company vacation?" I asked Kris with my head cocked to the side slightly. Kris nodded,"They're going to some island. I wasn't really listening though." he replied and scratched his head. I snickered and jabbed my finger into his chest,"Yah, stop slacking off lazy ." 

Kris scoffed and rolled his eyes,"So do you wanna go?" he reached over and played with my hair,"They said we could bring anyone we wanted."

I shrugged,"Is it mandatory?" Kris nodded. I grabbed his hand from my hair and held it,"But we're suppose to be going to Hawaii with your parents and the guys that same week." Kris shrugged,"Who cares, they could go without us. Besides, this trip is mandatory. If I don't go I could be demoted." he muttered. 

I pursed my lips as I played with Kris' fingers,"I guess I could go." Kris smiled a little,"Our very first trip together." I raised an eyebrow,"Really?" he nodded.

"Didn't we go somewhere for our 3rd anniversary?" I put a finger to my chin and thought for a second,"Or was it our 2nd?"

Kris chuckled and brought my hand to his lips,"For our 2nd anniversary we went to the beach and for our 3rd we couldn't do anything because I was away for a business trip remember?" he reminded me as he kissed my knuckles,"We skyped and you were crying because you didn't want to be alone on our anniversary."

I blushed and pulled my hand away,"I didn't cry!" Kris sniggered,"Yeah you did! I had to sing to you so you would stop crying." 

I groaned and slapped his knee,"Okay shut up." I muttered. Kris laughed and rubbed my thigh,"I'll go call my parents to let them know we won't be able to make the trip."

 

 

"We're your parents mad?" I asked as we both sat down in our seats. Kris nodded lazily,"Mom threw a fit and claimed I only wanted you for myself but whatever." he gave me a reassuring smile,"She'll get over it."

I pursed my lips,"Maybe it wasn't such a good idea for me to come with you." I rubbed my arm,"I feel bad now." 

Kris frowned,"But then I'd be alone!" he whined. I snorted and hit his arm,"Yah! Why are you always so afraid of going on these sort of things without me huh? I don't hear you complaining when you go on business trips! But trips like these where you can bring someone you always throw a fit." I scolded.

Kris whimpered and rubbed his arm in pain,"You didn't have to hit me." I rolled my eyes and looked around the plane,"I want a new ing seat." I muttered. Kris' jaw dropped,"Babe!" 

I groaned and pushed his face away,"Shut up. I want to go to Hawaii." I crossed my arms. Kris tsked,"We'll go next time." he shrugged. I glared at him,"I want to go with the guys and your parents!" I huffed.

Kris sighed and reached over for my hand,"I love you." he cooed. I scoffed in annoyance but still held his hand back. He smiled in victory and gave my hand a small squeeze. 

"We will now be parting, will all the passengers now buckle up their seatbelts please." 

I sighed and pulled my hand back from Kris's grasp so I could put on my seatbelt but b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter