Chapter 18

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh, so you're the reason why Yongguk hyung has been happier than usual eh?" the brown headed boy stated and stuffed a spoon full of cheesecake into his mouth. I think his name was Daehyun, I was so nervous I had forgotten their names. Zelo dragged me here unprepared mentally so I was a complete mess.

I cocked my head to the side,"Um, what?" I asked confused. The black haired man who sat next to Daehyun pouted and crossed his arms,"No she is not! Yonggukkie would have told me if he was seeing a girl or not!" he glared at Daehyun who shrugged lazily. Zelo giggled,"Calm down Himchan umma." he cheerfully soothed. The boy who had an amazing set of arms smiled at me cutely,"I think she's pretty." I blushed and bowed my head. Himchan reached over and slapped the boy's thigh,"Jongup!" Jongup laughed and rubbed the back of his neck,"What? I was just saying." Daehyun snorted with a mouth full of cheesecake,"Himchan hyung is just jealous because Yongguk hyung's been ignoring him."

Youngjae, who had surprisingly quiet this whole time, laughed and nodded in agreement. "It's true, Himchan hyung is just jealous." Himchan groaned and pulled at his hair,"These kids are starting to rebel!" he sulked. Zelo laughed and wrapped an arm around me,"Noona, noona, so how do you like everyone? My hyungs are funny huh?" I nodded and smiled sheepishly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So what did you do today?" Kris asked me as he rummaged through his dresser for a comfy t-shirt. I tied up my hair and smiled, thinking back to earlier in the day when I met B.A.P. "Ehh, I met some really cool people today." I laughed to myself,"They were really funny." Kris slipped on a white tank top and raised an eyebrow,"Oh really?" he turned to me,"Who?" I laid down on our bed and got under the covers,"That cute Zelo boy's hyungs." I replied and snuggled into the blankets. Kris yawned and stretched out his arms while walking towards the bed,"I missed you today." he smiled at me and jumped onto the bed, then also getting under the blankets. I rolled my eyes,"You see me everyday, how could you miss me?" I poked his cheek. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him,"I don't know, these days it just seems like we don't spend time with one another anymore." he thought outloud.

I shrugged,"We're busy." I snuggled into his chest, inhaling his scent. Kris chuckled and leaned down to give me a peck on the forehead,"I'm going to a co-worker's get together tomorrow, wanna go?" he asked. I wrinkled my nose,"I don't know, Changmin wanted to take me out to dinner tomorrow." I mumbled. Kris scoffed,"What? Dinner?" I nodded. Kris rolled his eyes,"Why do you spend so much time with that brat?" he poked my side,"And everytime you guys hang out, you always go out to eat." I slapped his arm,"So what? And I do not spend all my time with him. He's been away and I miss him. Geez, don't be so jealous you giant." He pouted at me,"Go with me~" he whined,"I'll be so bored without you."

I groaned and pushed him away,"I don't wanna go. Besides, Changmin is finally treating me to barbecue! I definately don't wanna pass that up." I shrugged,"Just go without me, you'll be fine." Kris kicked his feet and shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter