Chapter 10

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I followed Kris around silently around for the rest of the night. I only talked and smiled when we were greeting his bosses and co-workers. I didn't see Yongguk for the rest of the time we were there either. 

Kris had an arm around my waist as he sipped his glass of champagne. Neither is us spoke to eachother. He was still furious about earlier, but I didn't really care. He was being such a douche about it. I rolled my eyes when he suddenly greeted his female co-worker with a bright smile. I sipped on my water and ignored them but nearly choked when Kris pinched my side. I glared at him and set my water down on the table infront of us. Kris smiled at me,"Jagiya, I want you to meet Dayoung." I almost scoffed at his fake smile but greeted the girl none the less.

I held out my hand and smiled,"Hi, I'm Lee Jasmine." Dayoung giggled and shook my hand,"I know. I'm Park Dayoung. It's nice to finally meet you. I've always wanted to meet the pretty lady in the picture frame in Kris' office" I raised an eyebrow,"Really? He has a picture of me? I never saw." I looked at Kris. He looked elsewhere and drank his champagne. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Dayoung. She giggled again and nodded,"He has one right on his desk next to his computer. I love looking at it when I'm in there. You're so beautiful." She chirped. I blushed slightly and shook my head,"Aha, thank you but you're much more beautiful than me Dayoung-sshi." Dayoung smiled,"Thank you Jasmine-sshi, I hope we can become good friends neh?" 

 

 

Kris cursed and mumbled about how he hated driving in the rain. I ignored him and reached in the backseat for the blanket Kris always kept in his car. As Kris started up his car I snuggled into the blanket and buckled my seatbelt. Everyone decided to leave the party because it had started to rain. I was a little reluctant to leave since it meant that Kris and I would continue our fight at home. Even now I was a little nervous. I felt a knot at the pit of my stomach twist and turn.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat as Kris drove almost carelessly in the pouring rain. I knew Kris would never do anything that would cause us harm but he did have a few to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter