Chapter 6

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I frowned when I realized there was a drunk and knocked out Kris who was being held tightly by Yongguk.

He gave me a gummy smile,"Hello Jasmine."

I sighed and walked back to our room,"You can put him over here." Yongguk nodded and followed me to our bedroom. I stepped aside and watched him put the knocked out Kris on our bed. 

I shook my head and walked out to the living room with Yongguk following close by. He went to the front door and started to put on his shoes.

I pursed my lips,"Sorry you had to deal with him. But thanks."

Yongguk gave me another gummy smile,"It's okay, I didn't mind. I drive by your place to get home anyways."

I smiled back,"You don't have to leave yet. Would you like something to drink or?"

He gave a throaty chuckle,"I don't think that's necessary. Kris wouldn't like it if he knew I was spending time with his girlfriend. Especially when you're dressed like that."

My eyes widened and I looked down to look at what I was wearing. A see through tank top and booty shorts. Oh lord. My cheeks reddened and I crossed my arms over my chest.

Yongguk laughed, causing chills to run down my back. It must be because of his deep voice. 

"It's getting late, I should be going." He opened the door and glanced back at me,"Please don't give Kris a hard time when he wakes. The whole entire ride here all he talked about was how bad you would flip when you saw him. Sweet dreams miss Lee."

He walked out and closed the door behind him, not even waiting for my reply. I furrowed my eyebrows, what a weirdo. I shrugged and walked back to our room. I sighed when I was met with a drooling and loud snoring Kris. I went over to our closet and grabbed a pair of his sweats and a t-shirt. I walked over to the bed and took off Kris' blazer an shirt. 

I groaned,"You're such a fatty." I slapped his chest and pulled down the clean t-shirt over his head and arms. Next I took off his shoes and socks. I then ed his jeans and put on his sweats. I rubbed my eyes when I was done dressing Kris into more comfortable clothes. I pouted slightly as I examined his perfectly flawless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter