Chapter 19

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

" babe." Kris groaned as he tightened his hold on my hair. I bobbed my head up and down his throbbing and moaned, the vibration causing Kris' to arch his back. "God, don't stop." he demanded hoarsley. I rolled my eyes and slid his out of my mouth slowly with a 'pop' sound. I kissed the head of and Kris released his hold from my hair. I wiped my mouth and sat up with my hands on my hips,"Yo, how long do I have to keep you? Just already!" I frowned,"I'm getting tired and my mouth hurts."

Kris smirked,"My too big for your mouth?" he teased. I slapped his thigh and rolled my eyes,"I'm going to sleep. until you and then go to sleep. You have work tomorrow." I pushed Kris to the side and got under the covers. I closed my eyes and snuggled with my warm blankets. Kris scoffed and poked me,"Yah! You better finish this!" he gestured to his still hard . I shook my head and waved him off,"Why don't you go take a cold shower?" I suggested. He snickered and grabbed my arm,"Oh I don't think so." I opened my eyes and looked at him from over my shoulder. He smirked and leaned down.

"If you won't me, I'll you so hard you won't even be able to get up for work tomorrow again." he whispered into my ear. Kris felt me tense up and chuckled slyly,"We don't want that again now do we?" he asked and my earlobe. I shook my head slowly.

Kris grinned,"Then you better get back to my again."

 

 

 

Tao smiled and hugged me tightly,"Jie jie!" he cried. I laughed and hugged him back,"Hi to you too Tao." Tao sobbed,"Jie jie! I missed you so much while I was away in China! Did you miss me too? I missed you so so so so so so so so so sooooooooooooooo much!!" I nodded and patted his head when he released me,"Of course I missed you silly." I smiled and tipy toed to kiss his cheek,"Aigoo, seems like my Tao got even taller." I poked his arm. He grinned and rubbed the back of his neck,"Or maybe jie jie just got shorter."

I frowned and punched his chest,"Shut up!" Tao laughed and my hair,"Jie jie, where's Kris ge?" he looked around. I shrugged,"He said he had to go pick something up for his mom." Tao nodded,"Oh, well come on. The guys are in the back yard." he grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers as he lead me to the back.

Kris and I got a call from his parents this morning. They told us to stop by for dinner because they had a big surprise for Kris. Of course Kris whined about not wanting to go but I managed to get him to come. Well, I had to force him but hey. We came right?

 

 

When Tao and I reached the backyard I was in awe. It was amazing! The backyard had a huge deck with a jacuzzi built in, a bar area with a nice grill, and even an amazing view of the mountains. The exo m guys were all sitting together under a big tent that had twinkling lights wrapped around it and had 2 long sofas with a nice table plopped right in the middle. 

When the guys noticed Tao and I coming out they all waved to me. "Jasmine!" Chen smiled and ran over to me and gave me a hug,"It's been a while huh?" I hugged him back and nodded,"It's been too long Jongdae oppa." Tao pouted and ripped Chen away from me,"Hyung!" he scolded. Chen chuckled and rolled his eyes,"Come on." he grabbed my elbow and led me over to the rest of the guys.

They all stood up and gave me hugs,"We missed you so much!" Luhan smiled at me cherrily,"You look amazing by the way." I laughed and shook my head,"Ani, you guys are the ones who look amazing tonight."

It was the truth, they all were wearing nice fitted suits. I was wearing an elbow lengthed black dress that had a scoop neckline and a low back line that reached just above my knees. I paired it up with simple black heels and pearl earrings and a silver locket Kris had gotten me for our 2nd anniversary. Lay smiled at me with his dimples showing,"You always look beautiful Jasmine." he touched my curled hair,"Always."

I blushed and pushed his shoulder,"Aigoo. Hurry up and find yourself a nice girl already Yixing." He rubbed the back of his neck while still smiling,"I will."

Xiumin snorted,"He's too nice for all the girls out there." he took a swig of his beer,"They'd all use Yixing."

Luhan nodded in agreement,"Our Lay here is way too nice for his own good." he wrapped an arm around Lay's shoulder. Lay only kept smiling and shook his head. Tao suddenly grabbed my wrist and forced me to sit down next to him,"Sit with me jie jie." he smiled and pinched my cheeks.

Luhan raised an eyebrow,"Jie jie? Since when did noona become jie jie?" he asked Tao. Tao shrugged,"I asked her a while back if I could call her jie jie instead of noona and she said sure." he replied without looking at the elder. Luhan glared at Tao and whacked the back of his head,"You know you should look at me when I'm talking to you."

Tao whimpered and pouted at me,"Jie jie, Luhan ge is being mean." I laughed and shook my head,"Hey, you should have looked at him." I shrugged.

The guys laughed and Tao hunched his back in sadness. I smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter