Chapter 13

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris held my hand tightly as he pulled out of our apartment building parking garage. He gave my hand a squeeze and took a deep breath,"I hope everything goes well." He muttered. I smiled softly and leaned over to kiss his cheek,"Everything will be okay Kris. I just hope they like me." Kris thinned out his lips to a straight line,"Mmm, I know my dad will but I don't know about my mom." He sighed. 

After that night when his mom called he was stressing out about me having to meet her. He told me that if I didn't want to meet them then it was absolutely fine. I had mixed feelings about meeting them. I wanted to make a good impression and I wanted them to like me instantly. But at the same time I was nervous, what if they hated me? What if everything I was was everything they didnt want for Kris? But we've been dating for 4 years, it was about time I met his parents anyways. 

I pursed my lips and fixed my blouse and tapped my foot nervously. I really wanted them to like me, especially his mom. Kris made it seem like she was really hard to please. I played with my fingers and looked down at my outfit. Hopefully I wasn't too under or over dressed. Kris senses my nervousness and grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers,"You look beautiful as always baby." He comforted. I gave a small smile.

We were driving for quite a while, we had to drive a little bit out of Seoul to where more land was but eventually reached Kris' parents house. I was in awe when I saw how beautiful it was. It was big and so pretty. I knew Kris was loaded but now seeing his parents' place I now knew how rich he was. I bit my tongue and gripped my knees. I started to feel horribly nervous. Kris parked in the driveway and turned off his engine. He brushed my curled hair to the side,"You okay? Need a moment?" He asked softly. I gave a weak smile and nodded,"Sorry, I'm just pretty nervous." I admitted,"I want them to like me."

Kris unbuckled his seatbelt and reached over to kiss my forehead,"You are such an amazing person Jasmine and I love you so much. I don't care if my parents hate you. Their opinion means nothing to me. I honestly don't even want them to meet you." He confessed,"But whatever happens just know that I will still love you regardless of what they say alright?" He kissed my lips softly. I smiled into the kiss but broke away,"Kaja."

Kris intertwined our fingers together and knocked on the door. I took in a deep breath and tried to calm my racing heart. I squeezed Kris' hand tightly when the door opened and revealed a middle aged man, tall and handsome. I could tell right away this was Kris' father. He smiled brightly when he saw us. He began to laugh and pulled in both of us for hugs,"Wow! Kris! It's really you! And your beautiful girlfriend!" Kris chuckled nervously and I smiled. 

"Um yeah dad. Hi." He pushed his father away slightly and wrapped an arm around my waist. Kris' father kept a toothy smile on his face and pulled us in,"Come in, come in!" Kris cleared his throat as both of us took off our shoes and grabbed us slippers. Kris' father gave us a loving look as he watched Kris help me put on the slippers and curl a strand of hair behind my ear. His father led us to the living room and told us to sit. I was admiring how beautiful the inside looked as well as the outside. 

"Dad, I want you to meet my girlfriend. Lee Jasmine." Kris introduced. I smiled and bowed,"It's nice to finally meet you Mr.Wu." Kris' father laughed and shook his head,"No it's alright, the pleasure is all mine. I was wondering when I would be able to meet you." He smiled at me softly,"And please, call me dad." I leaned back up and raised my eyebrows,"D-dad?" I repeated. Mr.Wu nodded and grinned,"After all, you are going to be my daughter in law!" Kris scrunched his face in embarrassment,"Oh dad." He muttered and shook his head.

"Over my dead body." A voice called from the top of the stairs. Chills ran down my back as I looked up and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter