Chapter 21

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After I threw Kris' clothes at the door and calmed down a little I laid down with a huge frown on my face. Not wanting to be bothered anymore with these stupid feelings I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep.

Surprisingly I started to doze off and was consumed by sleep. But after a while I felt someone scoot me over and lay next to me. I frowned and opened my eyes slowly. It was Kris.

I scowled and rubbed my eyes,"What the ?" I hissed,"Get off!" I immediately tried to push him off but he grabbed my wrists and made them wrap around his neck. I pulled his hair back and he whimpered,"Ow, ow, ow! Stop!" 

I snickered and punched his chest,"Then get the off you jerk!" Kris ignored me and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly,"No!" he refused stubbornly. I groaned and tried to remove his arms,"Yah! You stupid ugly giant!" 

Kris buried his face into my chest and tightened his hold around me even more. I gasped as I felt his arms crushing my waist. I pulled at his golden locks even harder,"I swear if you don't ing let me go I'll break up with you!" I threatened.

Kris immediately loosened his grip around my waist. Although it wasn't what I wanted, I was just glad to be able to breathe again. Being in this tight dress and having him and his big arms around my waist made it pretty damn hard to breathe. I rolled my eyes,"Why are you out here jerk?" 

I felt Kris sigh into my chest and slightly kiss my exposed cleavage. I bit my lower lip and pulled his hair,"Don't." I muttered. Kris s his hands down my le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter